Chapter 2

I looked at the smashed body for the last time, my hands were shaking as I closely observed the details, the chair was completely destroyed, blood was all over it, I finally moved my eyes from the Crime Scene, I sat down next to the body thats when I realised what was happening, I was just air, I couldn't cry, I couldn't even speak, I was invisible; I was up in my thoughts when I heard some people talking behind me "we are dealing with a psychopath, not a regular thief" one of them said "we need to call BAU we can't handle this" I stood up at that moment and turned around 'are they calling the FBI?!' I thought to myself, suddenly someone else talked "hey guys BAU is coming" I was looking at everything they were doing until something else got my attention "we are taking the boyfriend to the station" a police said I turned violently and found Josh getting into a police car, I ran there and got inside before they closed the door, the car started moving. Josh had his hands covering his face, he was moving his leg up and down as fast as he could "Josh we need you to calm down" the driver spoke; he took a deep breath and sat down correctly, his eyes were red and his hair all messy, his leg was still moving each time faster, a couple of minutes later we arrived to the station, Josh went out and I followed him; a policeman guided him to a small sofa and handed him a cup of water, I stood in front of him trying to find a way to calm him down; a group of people arrived to the station, I walked towards them and a police stood next to me "Agent Buford from the BAU" he shook hands with the policeman "there's the boyfriend" one of them started walking to the sofa, I walked behind him, he looked at him and talked "excuse me, Agent Cox form the BAU, I just want to ask a few questions" Josh looked up and nodded; due to Agent's Cox face, he was surprised to see a man that hurt and down like Josh, but still he sat down next to him looking directly into his eyes; "tell me what happened" Josh took a deep breath "I was getting out of the taxi in front of my building when my phone rang, I answered normally and thats when I heard the killer's voice, he told me that I was a bad boyfriend, 'cuz I left Ell alone, I mean I just left home two days and the day I come back she is being pushed through a window, is that even fair?!" He looked up like he knew I was there but he just shook his head and turned to Agent Cox again "why did you left home?" He took a deep breath again and his eyes got watery "I was buying few things" "for two days?" Cox frowned "what were you buying?" "I was going to propose today..." Thats was the last thing I heard, suddenly I couldn't hear, I was frozen looking at Josh, tears were scrolling down again as his lips were moving forming words I couldn't hear; I sat down on the floor, my hands covered my face, a couple of minutes passed when I finally heard Josh again "...Its sad you know, loving a person so much and then realising you aren't able to hug or kiss her anymore, its hard man" Cox nodded and looked at his watch "I'm really sorry", "Cox" I heard another agent speak, Cox turned around "Miller" he answered, "come, I'm sure you'll like to see this", Agent Cox stood up and leaned his head for a goodbye, I decided to follow him; I started walking behind him until we stopped in front of a desk "Here" Agent Miller said handing him a folder "thanks" Cox replied, he opened the folder and photos appeared inside of it, I moved closer so I could see them better but all I found was Cox closing the file and looking up to Miller, "he changed his M.O. Why?" "We don't know yet, we are looking for his last victim" Miller answered, suddenly a very tall man with grey hair and blue eyes hid behind a pair of glasses stood next to Miller "I didn't mean to interrupt but I have something" his low voice made his way out of his now so old lips, Miller turned to him and introduced himself "I'm Agent Alex Miller" "I'm Dr. Matthew Kring, NYCSI's coroner" "nice to meet you Dr. Kring. So you got something" Miller was talking seriously and fast looking up to the old man "yeah, I was checking the victim's body and I found that she was pregnant" at first I didn't took the information, but a second later I froze again and slowly looked down to my belly, there was some little baby waiting to grow and live, but it got killed... like me, "for how long?" Cox's voice brought me again to earth, I looked up quick to see Dr. Kring's face "for what I found able to study she was two months pregnant, obviously she didn't saw" my legs weakened and I fell to the ground accidentally touching a trash can by my side, Cox seemed to notice the movement and turned around to look at me but he just frowned, I stood still waiting to be heard waiting to be seen once again, but I was just Invisible.