Caleb Ross

Full Name: Caleb Benjamin Ross

First Appearance: The Power of Friends and Family (Book 1)

Last Appearance: TBA

Nicknames: TBA

Gender: Male

Birth date: March 17, 1996

Age: 24 (Sonic 2020 to Sonic 2 2022), 25 (Knuckles 2024)

Residence: The Ross Residence in Queens, New York (Former), The Ross Residence in Green Hill, Montana (Currently).

Occupation: Student (Former), Basketball player (Former), Botanist.

Family: Mikael Stewart (father-in-law, disowned), Ellen Stewart (mother-in-law disowned), Nayah Ross (Wife), Julia Robinson (aunt-in-law), Elijah Robinson (Paternal Uncle), Lyla Stewart (Sister-in-Law), and Izzi Ross (Daughter).

Friends: Tom Wachowski, Maddie Wachowski, Sonic, Rachel, Jojo, Wade Whipple, Tails, Knuckles, Wanda Whipple, Wendy Whipple.

Enemies: Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Agent Stone, G.U.N (Occasionally), The Buyer, Mason, and Willoughby.

Personality: Smart, kind, caring, fatherly, funny, stubborn, reckless.

Appearance: Caleb has short blonde hair and blue eyes.

Outfits: TBA

Skills: 

Basketball: Caleb loves that sport and was even a basketball player.

Botany: Caleb is interested in the science of plants and hope these plants can help make cures for rare illnesses.

The rest will be revealed when story is written.

Name Pronunciation:

Caleb: Key-luh-b

Actor: Jacob Till

Backstory: Caleb grew up in Queens, New York and dated Nayah Stewart since Sophomore year. He wasn't aware of her parents abuse on her and her sister, Lyla and wasn't aware of Nayah's pregnancy either. 

When news came out of Nayah and Lyla's parents arrest, he comforted Nayah instead of wondering why she would want to keep per parents abuse on her and Lyla from him. He and Nayah had a long distant relationship when she and Lyla went to Montana to live with their aunt and uncle. 

Caleb came to Helena to see while on break from the college he's in and told her he knows about her being pregnant and he understand why she kept the baby a secret from him and he said he wants to be in his child life as well if she would allow it. Nayah agreed and introduced him to their daughter, Izzi. During that time in school, he and Nayah gotten engaged.

When Caleb finished school, he moved to Green Hills, Montana to be closer to his fiancée and his daughter as while as doing his botany work in his new home. So Nayah and Izzi moved in with him so they can be together and was told that Lyla would stay with them when she starts High School.

That's when a blackout happen not just in Green Hills, but around the whole world, and when Nayah went on the run with Tom and Sonic, portrayed them as fugitives but Caleb refused to believe that. 

Caleb's time will be tied to his wife and sister-in-law's adventurous life that involved Sonic, his own alien allies, and mad scientist Dr. Robotnik, while his own life will tie in with Sonic's friend Knuckles' adventure to adjust to Earth through Reno while running from the former lackey of Robotnik, The Buyer.