PROLOGUE 𖤓 gotta find you.

in20 years ago an idea for peace and prosperity was proposed.

20 years ago all the fairytale villains, sidekicks and all-around do-badders were pushed out of the newly formed Kingdom of Auradon into an inhabitable, cramped island named The Isle of the Lost.

20 years ago many families lost their freedom, degrading their kin to a life that was not much of a life at all. 

But 20 years, is a long time to make the most of it.

A striking guitar riff sounded in the open auditorium of 'Club Deviant,' a place that mirrored its name. A rickety stage that shook from all the action, broken amps that blasted music at the highest volume and no walls to swallow the sound, the spot became the favourite hangout for the teens of the Isle. Many bands came and went with no real impact, until Crush. 

"One way or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya" A particularly tall boy started, with dark hair, blue eyes and a matching guitar. "One way or another I'm gonna win ya, I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get yaTheir frontman, Sol Polydegmon, son of Hades and Sarah Sanderson. Part God, part witch, he had his father's temper and his mother's voice. He was the Prince of this god-forsaken island, a title he took lightly but reaped the benefits of; which included the grabbing hands of adoring fans.

"One way or another, I'm gonna see ya, I'm gonna meet ya, meet ya, meet ya, meet ya" " the second member sang, adding in a stormy bass on top of Sol's melody.

"One day, maybe real soon, I'm gonna meet ya I'm gonna meet ya, I'll meet ya!" A dark red suit with devilish detail, he was Anthony Tremaine, son of Anastasia Tremaine, self-proclaimed lord and bassist for Crush.

"And when the sun has gone down" A clapping started as the boys were joined by their third and final member, Hansel Westergaard, Son of Prince Hans Westergaard of the Southern Isles; now he was Prince of a different Southern Isle. With drumsticks in hand, he tapped alongside the clapping crowd. "We'll fly our broomsticks downtown, to spy who's around.."

"Brothers!" Sol screamed to his band, who hollered in response. A distinct call that only the teenage being would understand, a call of love and adoration but, most of all, fun!

"One way or another, we're gonna find ya, we're gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya. One way or another we're gonna grab ya!" Sol continued to sing and the crowd at him up. Magic didn't work on the Isle but one would think otherwise when they saw how the teenagers of the Isle would hand onto his every word.

He threw the barely working microphone in the direction of the audience, "I'll nab ya, I'll jab ya" they exclaimed. The moon shone down on the stage, through the clouds that hung above the dome, illuminating Sol's crystal necklace creating a shine of blue that hung around his neck. The stone was some costume jewellery his parents had given him years ago that he wrapped in a leather string. He never went without it.

"One way or another we're gonna snatch ya, I'm gonna catch ya! dispatch ya!" Sol started jumping around the stage, his choppy hair flying in the wind and the audience swooned. "One day, maybe next week, wе're gonna grip ya and then I'll trip ya, I'll whip ya"

"And like a hawk in the night," The fiery boy sang, swinging his guitar around to his back and crouching down to the audience whilst the other two boys sang behind him, like an old-tongue spell: "Shoopa-shoopa, shoopa-shoopa, Shoo-shoo-boom, shakadula, shaka"

"We'll scoop you up for a flight," He hooked his chin underneath a girl's chin. He didn't know who she was, nor had ever seen her around the Isle besides his concerts, but he was a man that played to his crowd. "Shoopa-shoopa, shoopa-shoopa, Shoo-shoo-boom, shakadula, shaka"