08: Feelings

Iris knew all too well how she was beginning to feel things for her professor. She knew it wasn't right. And she knew how her whole family would react if they were to find out.

He was not only her professor, but he was a werewolf too. And she knew that her family would kill her. She didn't want to risk anything happening to him.

Especially as he had really been there for her lately and she knew she couldn't have gotten through everything that had happened if she hadn't had him there.

Iris knew that she was slowly building her relationship with Elle up again. She hated her sister for leaving her behind with Lucius. But now she was back, she was wanting to rebuild the relationship with her.

She had no idea what had happened with her sister for her to leave. She knew that she wanted to know. But she wasn't going to pressure her sister into telling her.

All she knew was that her life was sort of okay again. But she still needed to put her feelings for Remus Lupin to one side. Before it all became too much.

Morning came and she walked down into the common room. She saw Draco who smiled to her. "Are you okay? Elle told me you went shopping at the weekend?" He asked.

Iris nodded. "Yeah. It's all okay. There's a long way to go before I can fully forgive her. But it's a start," she told her twin.

"I think we need to stick together and make it work. Me, you and Elle. We're all each other has," Draco told her.

Iris knew how Draco was right. But part of her was worried about how things would end up. And she was worried that Elle would leave her again.

Draco looked to her. He took her hand and smiled. "We're going to be okay. We have each other. And we have Elle," he said.

"You're right."

***
Iris walked through the school. She saw Elle and walked over to her. "Hi."

"Oh hey. Are you okay?" Elle asked as she looked to her. She saw the look on her face. "Iris?"

Iris sighed. "Why did you leave? I know something happened. But why did you leave?" She asked.

Elle smiled as she looked to her. "Father. He did something to me. And I needed to get away from it. I didn't mean to leave you. I regret it so much."

Iris frowned. She looked to her and nodded. "I'm sorry. For being such a bitch."

"It's okay."

***
Remus looked up as Iris walked into his classroom. He smiled to her. "Iris. Are you okay?" He asked as he looked to her.

Iris nodded. She sighed and smiled. "I'm okay. I'm just... do you think that things are okay with us?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

Iris sighed. She looked to him. "I can't help but feel like there's something there with us. And I don't know what it is. But do you feel it?" She asked.

Remus frowned as he looked to her. But could he admit that he had feelings for his pupil? Knowing how it was against the rules.