☆ Opinions Part 2 (One-Shot) ☆

!this chapter was slightly inspired by a readers comment!

Y/N's Pov:

"Let's just hope things won't go down like last time.." Olivia said, looking at John.

"What happened..?" Sophie asked.

"Well.. John here kept using his good cards for no reason, instead of saving them, for then needed and then proceeded to say, that the game was rigged or that we were cheating, although it's just poor card placement on his end.." Olivia explained, holding of John, who was trying to shut them up, but failed.

"Indeed, John did throw quite the tantrum, but we all hope that everyone learns out of mistakes, even in card and board games." Fred added.

"..so, who's dealing..?" Ginny asked.

"Always the one that asks -" Sophie said with a wink.

"..o- okay..." She stuttered and started shuffling the cards before dealing them.

"While you talk and shit, I will put on some music.. and this time, I am choosing." John said.

"Sick off your girly pop music.." he added, with an annoyed tone, before he started a playlist over his phone after connecting it to a speaker.

------------

We were 10 minutes in, and the game was getting interesting, but others seemed to catch on quickly, that I've been quite absent with my thoughts.

A snipping finger woke me from my daze, and I looked at the person who did it, confused.

"It's your turn, Y/N." Sophie said.

"A- are you okay..?" Ginny asked.

I shook my head.

"Don't worry, it's nothing." I smiled, half-hearted.

"So, you getting binary coded messages by an unknown number is nothing?" John asked, holding my vibrating phone.

"What the -" I checked my pockets, but my phone indeed wasn't there.

"How did you -" John cut me off.

"A 'magician' never tells his tricks~" he said with a wink.

I scuffed and tried to get my phone back, but John held it there, where I couldn't reach it.

"That's not -" I was cut off again, but this time by a sudden and quick flash of light, admitting from my phone.

It startled us all, but it disappeared just as quick, as it appeared.

Soon after, all our phones went off with anonymous messages in binary code, except Sophie.

How odd...

01010011 01101111 01101111 01101110 00101110 00101110 00101110

"Well, that's not creepy at all -" Olivia said sarcastically.

"It's just some stupid prank." John said, crossing his arms behind his head.

Just then, the music stopped out of nowhere, and the lights flickered a bit.

"Hey, Y/N? Is your house haunted, by any chance." Sophie asked.

"No..? Not that I know of -"

Not even a moment later, a tune could be heard.

It seemed so distant, but also so near.. and to agonising familiar.

We all turned to the TV that turned on by it's own and all it showed was..

'Welcome back to your amazing home, friends...'

The message followed no other tune, then the to familiar 'The Amazing Digital Circus' Tune.

"No way..."

"You're joking.."

"Noo."

"Eeep-.."

"Aaahhhhhh!"

.....

'This is fine...'

"Uh... what is going on..?"

We all looked at Sophie.

"He's here.." John said.

"Who -" she was cut off.

"H- how is this.. p- possible..?" Ginny asked.

"Idk.." Olivia replied.

......

~~~~~~~~~

Should I make this part of the main chapters?

Let me know! ^^

Also, leave some fanfict requests/ suggestions in my announcement tab on my profile.

Also there you can find the link to my dc server.

Okay, take care!