A house full of strangers

I am Mimi, a personage with a proclivity for the somber hue of black, a predilection for the literary pursuit of reading, and a solitary confidante in my ponytail. My father, Marshall, has begotten a trio of siblings, including twin brothers and a sister, while my mother, Collen, has proven to be a woefully detestable individual.

For many years living with my family has caused soo much pain, tears and sorrows to ma life.

Living with your family is a real privilege, i know, but for me I'd rather choose living in a dark hole full of spiders and snakes and ants and even scorpions than adding one night in this house with this monsters.

Mr and Mrs Mason
Ethan,
Caleb, and a Amelia

This five people are the only thing i have and are the only ones that hurt me like no one ever did

Lemme consider telling you there summarized personalities

Mason: he love his family, but love his money more than anything in this world, he's not a strict father cos he never have any attention to his children. He can tolerate anything and I mean anything, but not anything when it comes to his properties and wealth

Miss Mason, I refer to Collen as our mother, but to be candid, I am uncertain if she is indeed my biological mother. Moreover, her behavior is far more egregious than that of Cinderella's stepmother, exceeding it by a hundredfold

Ethan: He's a gentle, cute, kind, and short-tempered person. He's the head brother of the family, treating everyone equally and respecting my feelings more than anything else

Caleb: he's cute but dumb but his grade a+ in toasting girls grade a+ in any criminal behavior you know on the internet and also grade a+ in lying and pretending

Amelia: she has a lot of attitudes but can be nice when she wants to. She's a kind of phone addict and can spend all day in her phone and tablets doing nothing at all most importantly she loves her more than anything in this world. She's always in touch with the new models new celebrities the last but not the list She's not smart er dumb something betwixt and between.

ME simple but beautiful.

This family may appear to be a harmonious unit, but trust me, they are the most depraved individuals you could ever imagine. If you're the type to overthink things, their sinister nature will exceed your darkest musings. The patriarch is capable of committing murder for financial gain, the matriarch will bury you alive to protect her family's honor and pride, and my sister Amelia will stop at nothing to boost her social media following - even if it means resorting to reprehensible actions.

Their depravity knows no bounds, and their malevolence will leave you aghast.

To be honest, I'm struggling with my self-perception and feeling overwhelmed. My life seems like it's hitting a wall. My dad is a successful individual with a significant amount of wealth, owning assets like a private jet, yacht, and multiple properties. Despite his wealth, I'm trying to find my own path and sense of purpose.

Being rich isn't the panacea for happiness, and if you're among those who believed that wealth is the sole key to unlocking fulfillment, it's time to reassess that notion. Wealth can provide comfort and security, but it's not the sole determinant of joy. In fact, research has shown that once basic needs are met, additional wealth does not necessarily correlate with greater happiness.

Being rich isn't everything; in fact, it's merely a fraction of the equation. What truly matters is cultivating meaningful relationships, pursuing passions, and finding purpose. It's the warmth of love, the fulfillment of personal growth, and the sense of community that truly bring joy and satisfaction to our lives.

So, let's not be fooled by the allure of wealth and material possessions. Instead, let's focus on nurturing our minds, hearts, and spirits. Let's strive for a life rich in experiences, connections, and personal growth - a life that truly deserves the riches of happiness and fulfillment.

Anyways!,

Would you like to know why?!, how?! And what make me hate my life that's full of elegance and money all around me?

Follow me while I'll tell you everything single thing about my past and what I've been through.

__________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE MY FIRST CHAPTER 💝

You're love and support are what'll keep me going 😸😘

Thanks for choosing my book among thousands of books here.

Love you and don't forget to comment like and share here and on my Instagram account @____mimiey__ IG and
@MHKmimi on Wattpad.