Prologue

--- Rosaline

The concept of love is often described as a beautiful and fulfilling experience. Finding the right person is like savoring a delicious cup of coffee on a bright and sunny morning, but even better. It seems that not everyone has the same opportunity to experience this type of love. I remember my mother once telling me that even the devil was once an angel. As a child, I didn't fully comprehend the depth of that statement and was unaware of the harsh realities and challenges that love can bring into my life.

Angel Ferrara is my devil in disguise.

His mesmerizing, slate-grey eyes, His tousled, deep brown hair, The way his lips were full and as rosy as ever. He was an enchanting vision, capable of drawing you in with just one radiant, pearly smile.

Unknowingly, I allowed myself to be charmed by his angelic demeanor, but it was all a facade. He led me down a path of destruction, and what's even more disheartening is that I willingly accompanied him. I followed him right into the depths of darkness, allowing him to taint my mind and consume my soul until I was left with nothing but an insatiable addiction to the most destructive substance known to humanity.

Love.

I found myself drifting deeper and deeper into an unfamiliar forest, running tirelessly in the hope of escaping the suffocating grip of my tainted heart.

"Keep running Rosaline!"

And so I do.