Chapter 11❤️‍🔥

Dhara nervously laid down on the bed. Her mind was a mess. She felt both excited and scared.

Aakash removed all his clothes at a painfully slow speed. Dhara bit her lips looking at his angelic face and perfectly toned body.

"Aise mat dekho Dhara, varna aaj hi pet se kar denge tumhe. Itni jaldi bhi nahi hai humein."

Dhara turned her face on her left side, the heat between her legs was growing more and more with each passing second.

"Saree blouse tum khud hi utaar lo, hum utarenge toh phaad denge."

Nodding her head she slowly got up and removed her pallu. She removed the plates of the saree and her petticoat.

Next was her blouse and bra, now both Dhara and Aakash were only left in their undergarments.

"Hayee itne din se in dono ko dekha nahi tha, aaj man bhar ke pyaar karunga."

Dhara looked at him with bewildered expressions.

"Aaj subh toh aap inse apna muh bhi nhi htaa rhe the, dekhiye kitne laal hai."

Aakash hovered over her, making her lay down on the bed again.

"Tabse dus ghante hogye Dhara, kitni yaad aa rhi hogi inhe humari."

Dhara shook her at his antics. Aakash and her boobs were inseparable. Every night after coming into the room, the first thing he wanted were her boobs.

"Babu, suno."

"Ji."

Aakash looked at her plump pink lips. He kept his finger on her lower lip, making her mouth open.

"Tumhare hothon ko choom le hum?"

Dhara looked at him with love filled eyes. He always asked for her consent everytime and this made her so proud.

Dhara lifted her head up and placed her lips on his. Aakash was too stunned too react but soon reciprocated with more enthusiasm.

His hands travelled towards her breasts. He took her left boob in his hand and moulded it leisurely.

"Ummmm ahh."

Aakash left her lips making them red. He removed his boxers, which made his hardened cock spring out.

"Aaj ek bar mai nahi manenge hum, ab kal subh tak aap isi kamre mai rahengi humare sath."

Saying this he inserted his dick inside her in one single go. Tears welled up in Dhara's eyes, it's been long since they did it and it surely pained her.

"Maaf kardo Shona, tumhe jyada lag raha hai toh hum nikal lete hai baad mai krenge."

"Na..h...i aap kar..iye thodi der mai chal jata hai."

Aakash knew he was intoxicated the first time they did it. He was such a jerk.

"Peechli baar ki baat aur thi Dhara, abki baar aaram se krenge."

They stayed like that for sometime. When the pain subsided, Dhara signalled him to move.

Aakash started pounding inside her, he stared with slow thrusts gradually increasing the speed.

"Haannhh Dhara kitni tej jakad rahi ho tum humein."

"Ji ehhh ummm."

He placed both of her legs on his shoulders. He thrusted more rigorously, Dhara's body was shaking due to the immense pleasure she was experiencing.

"Jiii... ehhh dhe.. ummm dheere."

"Bhut din se ahh tadap rhe hai apni biwi ke liye Dhara, roko mat."

He kept thrusting inside her both of them lost in the world of pleasure. They were not stopping any time soon.

Dhara had already orgasmed twice, Aakash was about to come. He held both of legs in a tight grip and rammed his cock inside her insanely fast.

"Ahhhhhh Dharaaaaaa."

With a loud groan, he finally came inside her. He fell on top of her. The room was filled with the sound of their ragged breathing.

After sometime when they came back from their high. Aakash gently kissed Dhara's forehead.

"Tum thik ho na babu?"

"Ji."

"Jyada tej kar diya humne?"

"Haan."

Aakash smiled at her flushed face. She always looked so divine.

"Thik hai phir dus minute baad phir se karte hai."

"Vo bahar sab intezar kar rahe honge ji."

He shook his head at her excuses. She always worried about everyone else.

"Khana lane ko bol diya tha humne naukar ko."

"Aur vaise bhi nayi nayi shadi hui hai Dhara, tumko toh humein bistar se bandh ke rakhna chahiye. Tum sirf humse baat kiya karo samjhi?"

Dhara his her face in his chest. She lightly hit him on his shoulders shaking her head.

"Aap bhi na."

The maid knocked on he door. Aakash wore his pants and got up to take the dinner.

"Acche se kha lo dhara, raat bhar ke liye bhut shakti chahiye tumhe."

..............................................................................

How was the chapter guysss?

Please vote and comment.

Next chapter targets: 60+ followers and 250+ votes.