Chapter 8❤️‍🔥

"Par Richa ne toh kaha ki"

"Humein sirf vahi kheer pasand hai jo tumne pehli rasoi mai banayi thi."

She looked at him for a second. Her heart was thumping loudly.

She still remembered how she waited for him to compliment her but he never did.

The wait was now worth it. There was still something she wanted to ask him.

Aakash picked up Dhara in his arms and took her inside their room.

Dhara looked at him with a small smile, her heart at content seeing him carefully for her.

"Aap dubara toh aisa nahi karenge na?

"Kya nahi karenge Dhara?

Aakash looked down at her face. She looked like a toddler in front of him cradling in his arms like a baby.

"Phir se humein andekha toh nahi krenge na?"

Aakash made her sit on the bed and then sat next to her. He took her palm in his hands and stroked the back of it with his thumb.

"Hum jante hai galti hogyi humse. Yakeen mano dubara Aisa nahi krenge.

"Bas aaj ki tarah humse baat karna mat band karna."

Dhara modded her head in agreement. They sat there in solitude with Aakash playing with her bangles every now and then.

He saw her drowsy eyes , her head dropping down due to the effect of medicines.

He made her lay on the bed. His eyes admired her features and the serenity of her face.

She always looked like an angel.

After making sure she has peacefully slept he left the room when he came out so her sister was sitting on the living room sofa

"Bhabhi kaisi hai bhaiya?

"Ab aaram hai use."

By the time it was already evening and soon the servants came to serve them tea.

His father was not at home and this mother was probably busy in the house chores.

Usha knew that Aakash had seen that man leaving her room last night so she didn't want to embarrass herself by coming in front of him.

                                🕊️

It was already night time, Akash entered his room with a plate of dinner in his hands and he saw Dhara sleeping on the bed looking absolutely calm and peaceful

He promised himself that he won't let her cry and give her pain because of anyone or anything he can't bear her silence and hurting her was out of question now.

He knew that he lied to her but that was important at that moment.

When things get better, he will explain everything truthfully.

When he reached near her side, he saw her sleeping stretching her arms and legs all over the mattress. She seemed relaxed.

But what took his attention was her breasts. The last time only the cleavage was visible but now half of her tits were spilling out.

He kept the plate on the bedside table and sat down next to her, his eyes never leaving her chest.

One of his hands made their way towards her breast. He was not in his senses, his body was betraying him.

Aakash's finger gently lingered at the corner of her breast. It traced it down and reached near her nipple, which was still covered.

Dhara sensed something ticklish on her chest and unknowingly she kept her hand on her chest.

Her hand caught hold of his fingers that were still on her chest. Her eyes shot open, she looked at his hand and then into his eyes.

Aakash's eyes held a silent plea. A request to let him touch and satisfy his hunger.

He started retreating his hand back but Dhara held his hand and kept it back on her breasts.

He raised his eyebrows asking her about her sudden action.

"Vo aa..p chuu sak..te hai."

"Par Dhara tum abhi.."

Shaking her head, she slowly got up and removed the already loose blouse off her body.

Aakash kept looking at her with shocked eyes. His gaze travelled all over her exposed chest. His eyes were stuck with a body unable to move.

When she realized he was still not moving she cupped his face in her small hands and slowly brought it near her boobs.

Aakash looked as if he was in a spell, his eyes didn't move away from her boobs even for a fraction of a second.

He gently grazed his nose over her nipples. Dhara's body shuddered in response, the last time they did something like that Aakash was rough with her.

But this was slow, sensual and even more arousing.

"Ye sirf humare hai na, Babu?"

"Jiii aap..ke."

He cupped one of her breasts in his hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Ahhh jiii."

"Accha lga tumhe?"

Unable to form the right words, she weakly nodded her head.

"Muh me le le na hum inhe?"

Getting no answer from her. He cupped both of her boobs and moulded them tightly.

"Bolo Dhara inhe daal le na apne muh mai?"

"Jiii haanhh ahh."

As soon as she said yes, he took one of her breasts in his mouth and swirled his tongue around her already hardened nipple.

He kept a safe distance from her stomach, keeping in mind not to hurt her.

Sloppy sucking sounds echoed in the room. Aakash looked unstoppable, this was not ending anytime soon.

He cupped both of her boobs and brought them together and took both of her nipples in her mouth at once.

"Ahhh jii aa..ram se aa..pke ahhhaa hi haihh."

Suddenly he sat up back on the bed and left her breasts. Dhara looked at him surprised by his sudden actions.

"Kya hogya ji?"

"Tum ye humare bacchon ko bhi choosne dogi?"

Dhara wanted the earth to swallow her down at that moment. How can he say that right now?

And kids? She hid her face behind her palms not able to look at him anymore.

Aakash removed her hands from her face and angles her face to look at him.

"Bolo na babu unko bhi dogi na?"

"Jii. Bacchon ko toh de..na hi hota hai na."

His eyes again travelled down towards her boobs and a sudden wave of possessiveness washed over him.

"Nahi dunga mai. Mere hai matlab sirf mere hai."

........................................................

He is just a baby guys...

Was the ahem ahem good?

Please vote and comment.

Next chapter is uploaded on scroll stack.