➤ ~ ☆•{𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬 !!}•☆ ~ ✧*~𐬺Goob + Reader𐬺~*✧ ☁️

᯾𐬺★_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________★𐬺᯾A/N➤•~ SO

A/N
➤•~ SO .... the request I got with Goob, I misread it- TnT So.. have this food while I work on the actual request(s)

➤•~ Also, this is platonic !!
᯾𐬺★_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________★𐬺᯾

Running. Running was the only thing on your mind. You take a peek behind you, Poppy was on your tail. If you can even call her Poppy anymore, she has become some twisted monster due to reasons you do not know. You can feel yourself break a sweat as you continue to run to the elevator. You're almost there.. until you feel a hard wack to your head. You fall to the ground as you hold your head, wanting to protect where you were attacked. You take a glance at the elevator, then Poppy. She was running towards you at record speeds. Terror enters your eyes as you see Poppy stand in front of you, raising her hands, preparing to attack you. But then.. you feel a pair of hands wrap around your body, and pull you towards the elevator. Once the mysterious toon fully dragged you into the huge loft, you hesitantly open your eyes to meet eyes with your best friend, Goob. "Phew! That was close, wasn't it?" Goob says while he lifts you off the floor and on your feet. You stare at him, sort of processing everything that happens in the past few minutes. You go to scratch the back of your head, but as your hand touches the fresh wound on your head, you were met with a stinging pain that made you wince. Goob seems to notice this because he gives a concerned look. "Whops! Uh.. guess I should have been quicker to real you in.. uhm.. may I see?" He says as you look down at your hand to see a small amount of blood. "..Yeah." You say as you turn around so Goob could see the wound better. "Uh.. is it bad?" You say after a few moments of silence. "Hmm.. well I'm not a doctor but I think that might get infected if I don't.. here, I have a spare medkit." Goob says as you hear the sound of a medkit opening and fanfic being pulled. You then feel bandages being wrapped around your forehead, then being wrapped around your wound. "There you go! Good as new!" Goob says with a smile as he disposes of the now, useless medkit. You suddenly feel a rush of both tiredness and relief. "I think the next floor should be the guest mascot bedroom! You should get some rest." Goob says as he pats your shoulder with a smile. "Thanks, Goob.. yeah, taking a nap would be VERY much needed." You start to fidget with your thumbs nervously. For some reason, you have been feeling very on edge for a few weeks, hopefully the feeling goes away soon. A few more moments go by, and the huge loft door opens. The room looked like a basic bedroom. It had a bed, bathroom, and a lamp. You immediately go to the bed and plop yourself down onto it, you lift up the covers and comfortably put them over your body. You rest your head on the pillow, and you see Goob waving goodbye while walking to the loft. You frown a bit as you realize you'll be alone. "Goob wait! Do you think you can maybe.. keep me company so I can sleep? I don't wanna be alone right now.." you say as you start thinking of all the possibilities that could go wrong if you were alone. Goob stops walking to the big loft and thinks for a moment. After a few seconds of thinking about his answer, he says.. "Hm.. ok!" Goob walks to the bed you were in and climbs in next to you. He then wrapped his arms around you. "Goodnight, Y/N.."

"Night, Goob..."

᯾𐬺★_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________★𐬺᯾
A/N
➤•~ There's probably soo many spelling errors. But I'll probably just fix them in the morning !!

➤•~ Also srr for the lil bit of angst-

XOXO
᯾𐬺★_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________★𐬺᯾