Kabanata Dieciséis

I am Calamity Achlys Rune Eris Meira-Angra, the daughter of a goddess of creation and god of fate. That makes me the goddess of destruction. And at the same time, I am Asterin Rune Nefeli Achlys Lychnis, the princess of Daikirim. I reincarnated myself as the daughter of the Archduke. It's chaotic, but it's the truth.

I chose to let go of my memories as a goddess in order to change ones faith. But I am so wrong for meddling with their faith. Everything I've done doesn't make sense.

I only meant to change Rune Nefeli's faith due to my own selfishness. But I didn't expect that would also change her  faith to the other world. Yes Rune Nefeli and Nefeli Lychnis is connected. They're all connected to me. They're all me. The other me in the parallel worlds.

In Nefeli Lychnis original faith, she was supposed to be a bubbly child and live a happy life, but because I interfered, the changes brought her to be abandoned and died at the age of 15. The reason is so fucked up— her mother hated her because she blamed her why her twin brother died on her womb. They believe she suck out her brother's life force. All because of that, I was pushed to sacrifice my life as a goddess in order to change her faith once again.

Sadly father is stubborn, one must have a awful ending. And that's when Rune Nefeli in the other world— the Earth, died.

And hindi lang inaasahan ng ama ko ay ang muli kong pagbabalik sa sarili kong katawan. Claiming it back. Ilang taon ding namuhay si  Rune Nefeli sa parallel world. And I guess tama narin ang oras na iyon para maramdaman niya ang saya. Because after all the Duke, my brother Ciel, love her in spite of all the stupidity she'd done. Geez.

"Are you sure you still want to go back my child?" I gave my father a short smile and nodded my head.

"I want to go back father. I need to. Isa pa kailangan ko ring linisin ang Engklateya. People there cannot live peacefully with those evil lurking aroung, guise as a noble," I reasoned.

"You're really stubborn until now," he commented. But that just made me smiled cheekily.

"Kanino pa ba mag mamana 'yan?" Bato ni ina sakanya. Doon ay napatahimik si ama.

"And you still haven't change father.. still under with my mother HAHAHAHA," I teased. He playfully glared at me.

"Mahal ko mag-iingat ka ro'n," baling naman sakin ni ina. Tumango ako, ngunit nasundan din nang pag simangot nang humirit pa si ama, "sila ang mag-iingat sa anak natin Shivani. She could destroy them all if she wants to."

"Si ama talaga ang kill joy. As if I can do that," depensa ko naman.

"Can't you?" Father raises his brow. I pouted.

"Hmp."

We shared a lot of laughter, but that didn't take long. Agad din akong inudyok ng mga 'to na bumalik na dahil kapag nag tagal pa ako sa Heavenly Resident ay mawawalan na ako ng buhay sa loob ng silid ko.