Hi

*Tom Pov*
When I woke up I could only imagine what Mark was thinking. I wasn't at his house. Unless he had a prison under his apartment building. It was a small cell. I looked over to my right. A girl was also in a cell. She was curled up in the far corner. I couldn't tell if she was breathing. "Hey. HEY!" Het head pops up at the louder 'Hey'. She seems like she's been here for a while. "Hi." I say. She only stares. "Where are we?" I ask. The girl says nothing. "Are you okay? Can you talk." I try to be gentle with speaking to her. She stands at walks to the wall that separates us. "Who are you?" She whispers. I notice her red hair and brown eyes framed by glasses." I'm Thomas. Thomas Jason Fischbac." I introduce myself. "Bethany Renee Frye." She says. "Nice to meet you Bethany. But what's going on here?" She takes a quick glance behind her. "Is a family member of yours a YouTuber?" She asks quietly. "Yeah, my little brother Mark has a YouTube channel called Markiplier." "Well, me and all my siblings are YouTubers. And the freaky thing is, being a YouTuber gives you a special ability to bring your characters to life. And the reason why we're here is to lure our siblings here." She takes a deep breath. "Who brought us here? Why do they want our siblings?" I know that I'm asking the pour girl alot of questions but I have no clue what else to do. "Well, I don't know why they want to lure our siblings here. But the people who are doing this is my older brothers character Jimmy Casket, and your little brothers character The Crazed Butt Stabber aka Darkiplier. That was alot to take in. "So, any plans for escape." I whisper. "None. You?" "HELLO!" I whip my head to find a man standing outside our cells. He had blood red eyes and fanged teeth. Every bone in by body froze. "Go away Jimmy." Bethany says angrily.
How long has this girl been in here!?
"I just wanted to say 'hello' to our new guest! Hello Thomas." This guys nuts.
"Hi." I say bluntly. Then another guy comes up. He's wearing all black. His eyes are purely blood red. And his teeth are fanged like Jimmy's.
And he looks just like my brother. "Thomas, Bethany meet Darkiplier." Jimmy says. "Jimmy! Dark!" What looks like a ghost comes up to them. "Maxwell?" Bethany asks. The ghost nods. "I did it." He states plainly and leaves. Jimmy smiles like a mad man. He looks at Bethany. "What did he do?" She asks. Her brown eyes are filled with fear and anger. "You know how I stabbed your little brother?" Jimmy says. Bethany nods, standing. She's short but intimidating. "Well I decided to attempt to put the kid out of his misery.-" "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY BROTHER!?" Bethany screams. She has tears streaming down her face. Cutting through the dirt. "I had Maxwell get zombie venom from Left 4 Dead. Within a week Issac will be beyond you or your siblings help." Jimmy smiles. Dark leaves. Bethany stares at Jimmy. Anger was burning in her brown eyes. "What?" She whispers with anger surging through what she said. Jimmy made the mistake to come close to the cell bars in front of Bethany. She jumps towards him and grabs a clump full of Jimmy's hair. She yanked his head and slammed it against the bars. "IF MY BABY BROTHER DIES I SWEAR THAT I WILL RIP YOU AND DARK TO PISCES! YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS CASKET!" She slammed his head on the bars again. Dark comes running around the corner and makes Bethany release his hair. They both leave. Both with smirks. I looked at Bethany. She was back in the corner that she was in when I first got here. But now she was sobbing. "Bethany...?" I ask. "If he hurts my brother... Are you willing to help me cause some major chaos for them?" She asks quietly. "Of course." I say. Then I think. If Jimmy has this power alone...
How much power do they have together?