Saving The Siblings

*3rd Person Pov*
Frozen. That's how you could describe every Youtuber and character in the room.
Frozen.
With fear, relief, uncertainty...
Frozen.
Frozen as Thomas Fishbach entered the room.
Frozen as Bethany Frye followed behind.
Could it really be them?
Are they really okay?
Bob, Muyskerm was the first to say anything.
"I thought... Tom.... Your okay?" He stumbles.
Tom nods, "I'm okay."
"Bethany." Issac croaks. "Hey Issac..." She replies.
Then they all run.
Siblings all reunite after far too long.
Friends.
Brothers.
Sisters.
Johnny Ghost runs into the room.
He and Bethany stare at each other uncomfortably.
"There's a way to reverse it..." He trails off.
"How?" She asks.
"By hitting the reverse switch on the machine. He says.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hours later they stand ready to go home.
"Everyone's probably freaking out about us." Mark says.
Toast laughs.
"Don't worry Mark. When I send you all back it'll be like this never happened. Same morning that you left.
This will only be a dream..."
*Jordan Pov*
Stupid alarm clock. Amazing spring break! I was at home. I sat up with Isaac and Cierra right in my face. "Ah!" I screamed my heart stopping. The both fell down in a fit of laughter. "That was brilliant, sir!" Cierra said doing a Johnny Toast impression. "Well, do you wanna know my secret?" I asked. "Sure! Just don't kill me all scary Jimmy Casket!" Isaac said in a Billy voice. "My mother was a man! Stab, stab, stab!" I stabbed him with an invisible knife, and went downstairs to make myself some Cheerios. While I was eating Cierra came up to me. "Jordan! You are the best big brother ever!" She said. I rolled my eyes. "Make me waffles!" She mimicked her all to well known character, Sally Accachalla. "No. Wait where's Bethany?" I notice my ginger headed little sister is no where to be found. We all walk up to her room to bring her down. "Hey Gertrude! Up and at 'em!" I yell knocking on Bethany's door. "Gimmie a minute I'm coming!" She yells.
I roll my eyes. Walking down the stairs to get breakfast before "Sally" ate all the waffles.
*Mark Pov*
"Tom! Get up! I made breakfast!" I yell up my stairs. He didn't respond. "Thomas Jason Fischbach get your butt down here or I'm telling mom!" I threatened. "Oh no! Not mom!" He mocks me. "Don't sass me mister."
*3rd Person Pov*
But both Jordan and Mark knew something was off. Something just didn't feel right to either. And both their suspicions were made certain when they got phone calls from Jimmy Casket and Darkiplier,
"None of it was a dream..."

The End
Is Another's Beginning