Left 4 Dead YouTubers part 1

*Cierra Pov*
They had to sedate Jordan! And they had to drag me from the room screaming. I was angry, terrified, and pretty fed up with the situation. Then I remembered. There are other YouTubers coming. Who are also gonna be in this mess. Who also had their sibling taken. I can't take it. I break down. Tear after tear falls down my face. First Bethany, NOW ISSAC! I get pulled into a tight hug. Jordan. "I'm sorry Jordan..." I sob out. "It's okay. I promise. We'll save them both." He says. "How?" I whimper. "With help. Remember how Jimmy said they'll be other YouTubers coming?" Jordan asks. I nod. "Just thinking about that." "Hopefully they'll help with Issac." Jordan says. Hopefully.

*Mark Pov*
After the face full of gravel. I was having a bad day. After we touched the computer we fell from the sky!
Dang it Tom! Your my brother and all but gosh!
I was walking down the road when we came upon the house. I don't know why but I went up and knocked on it. A guy in a white dress shirt and army camouflage cargo pants opened the door. "Yes?" He asked. "Hi. My name's Mark, this Bob and Wade. We're kinda hoping you can tell us were we are." "Are you all YouTubers?" He asks. I notice he has a British accent. "Yeah. Why?" "Who brought you here? Darkiplier or Jimmy Casket?" He asks. "Darkiplier. Why? Who are you?" I ask. "My name is Johnny Toast. And the reason why I'm asking is because you aren't the first to show up. There's a few others here who are also YouTubers. And their here to save their sister. I assume you're here for a similar reason."
"Yeah. They took my brother Tom." I answer. "C'mon in." He says. We walk inside. It's a business like place. We go into a living room area. The room is pretty packed. A girl and a guy are on the couch. The girl's crying and the guy's trying to say comforting things to her. "Who... are...you?" A big creature comes in front of us. He is at least 7'9 and has coppery skin. "Copper, it's okay. They're YouTubers just like them." Johnny nods at the boy and girl. Copper goes back to the corner of the room he was in before. The guy stands up and comes over to us. "Jordan." He sticks his hand out for me to shake. I do. "Mark." "Bob." "Wade." We all introduce ourselves. "I'm Cierra." The girl says. "Hey guys." A girl with red hair walks out of a infirmary. "Is Issac gonna be okay?" Cierra asks instantly. "After I looked into it I found out he has the zombie virus from Left 4 Dead. I estimate he has seven days." "Who's Issac?" I ask. "He's our little brother." Jordan looks so drained from how he looked before. It was pitiful.
What if Issac was Tom...
My mind is gonna be the end of me...
"Is there any way we can help?" I ask.
"Well- NO! No. Forget I said anything." The girl with red hair says quickly. "Cywren... If there's a way to save Issac then you better tell." Cierra says sternly.
"We'll need four of you to go through Left 4 Dead with the antidote, survive and bring the antidote back to us."
"So. Are we YouTubers Left 4 Dead?"
Jordan asks.

The next part has a small Pov with someone special. Can anyone guess? I'll give you a hint. It's not anyone who's had a Pov so far in this story and it's not Bethany.
Please guess.