wink

It was already morning and the warm heat of the sun has cascaded down the glass windows of the room. The curtains were lose and open, there's a few rays of sunlight seeping through the dark silk. The city below is already up and the streets are busy.

As if my morning can't get any better, a certain black-haired girl came into my line of sight. Her flawless olive skin over the white duvet came into view. Her hair was like silk on the pillows. Damn, she's a goddess.

My arms were suddenly sore from the shift in weight. Gabriela switched to her other side, her back against my torso. Ramdam ko ang init ng katawan nito.

My palm quickly found her waist, her exposed waist. Little did I know, I was touching her naked ass.

What the fuck? Where's her clothes?

Dahan-dahan akong umupo sa pagkakahiga at namataan ang hoodie ko na ngayo'y nasa sahig ng kwarto kasama ng iba pang damit niya.

My brows knotted in confusion.

I looked under the sheets to see her only in her underwears. Her perfectly round ass was pressed against my pants. My cock immediately jerked right under my clothes. Good lord, I'm fucking horny and confused at the same time.

My hand on her waist moved up her ribs slowly. I could feel her warmth underneath my touch. How her skin feels so soft, I would give anything to lick every inch of this woman's body.

Gabriela moved and groaned under the sheets. My hand suddenly shifted onto her thighs. Oh, sweet hell.

Wala sa sarili na pinisil ko ang kanyang hita. I heard her sweet moan onto the pillows. Just listening to her whimper is a fucking turn on for me; and I wasn't that shallow for a man. I traced her v-line with my fingers; my thumb found her laced panty. The fabric was soft and it had intricate details, I could tell it's pretty expensive. I could easily pull down the waistband of her underwear and fuck her with my fingers right here and now, suck my fingers while I'm at it to taste just how sweet she is for me to act strangely like this, but I'm holding myself back. Why? Because if I found out how wet her pussy is right at this moment, I'm afraid I'd go mad.

Fuck, this is pure torture.

Para akong napaso at nabitawan ko ang pagkakahawak sa kanyang pwetan nang mapaungol ako sa sakit dahil nasikuhan niya ang aking tagiliran. Fuck!

Gabriela is asleep beside me, and I doubt she even remember everything that happened from the club.

"Gabriela," I muttered a curse after her name.

Mabilis pa sa alas kwatro akong bumaba ng kama para dumiretso sa kwarto ko para maligo. It's Saturday and I think I should go run a few laps at the gym, only until this girl leave my penthouse. After changing into a pair of gray sweats and a black hoodie, I head to the bar counter to dial for a breakfast service.

"Hey, Jenna. Can I get a breakfast for two this time? Yes, the penthouse please. Thank you." I then ended the call.

I usually just order breakfast for myself but seeing I have a guest in my penthouse, I should order for Gabriela as well.

Kalaunan ay dumating na ang tray ng almusal namin. Tanging toast lang ang kinain ko at saka humigop ng kape bago kumuha ng papel at nagsulat doon.

I'm out for a few hours. Please eat your breakfast before you leave.
-Isaac

Iniwan ko ang papel sa may breakfast tray ni Gabriela. Pagkatapos ay nagtungo na ako sa gym. The gym is located near the lower floors of Northcoast. May katabing restaurant at café din sa mismong palapag ng building.

Pagkarating sa gym, I focused on exhausting my body by running for about half an hour. As if last night isn't tiring enough. This morning too, I almost died of blue balls... and that's just sad and terrifying.

I put on my music and started lifting some weights too. Pinagpapawisan ako ng malagkit kaya hinubad ko na ang aking suot na hoodie. Natira ang puting tshirt ko. The bulge on my sweatpants kept growing as I think about Gabriela. Umalis na kaya ito at bumalik na sa kanyang unit?

But damn, those legs should be illegal. Oh, what would I pay to pound that ass for the first time.

Naudlot ang pagpapantasya ko nang makaramdam ng mga nakatitig mula sa kabilang banda ng gym. There was a group of three girls eyeing me down like I'm some meat they'd devour in a second. They're pretty but not as beautiful as someone I know.

I let out a tired sigh.

If only that woman could look at me like that. Once again, my mind wander elsewhere.

Ilang oras pa ang ginugol ko sa gym bago naisipang bumalik na sa penthouse. I had to make sure that by the time I arrive, she's already out of my penthouse.

I sighed in relief when I found my penthouse empty upon arriving. Malinis ang bar counter at wala na yung breakfast tray na para kay Gabriela. The housekeeping staff must've cleaned everything.

My eyes halted upon seeing a piece of note on my bar counter.

Thanks for the food.
See you around, neighbor.
- Gabby ;)

It even has a wink face on it. What does that mean? Is she seriously flirting with me?

"I don't believe it." I scoffed.

Nilukot ko ang papel saka itinapon sa basurahan. Akala ko ay makakalimutan niya ang nangyari kagabi. It turns out that wasn't the case here.

"Gabriela." I hissed.

She fucking remembers.

Everything.

After that kiss we shared, we almost fucked but she was too drunk to stay awake and I was too sober to sleep. Gabriela is a fucking menace. She's a pain in the ass.

I poured myself a glass of ice cold water.

"You're playing with me, aren't you?" Iritadong nilagok ko ang isang basong tumig na may yelo.

One thing's for sure: She's either still hungover or she's fucking with me.

I'm thinking it's the latter.

Neighbor, hm?

She's being playful and god knows what I do to those who like to play games with me: it's either I break them for good or fuck their brains out until they submit. I take pleasure on the game, only because I always win.