lucky girl

The blind date is a breakfast date. I'm surprised I wake up so early for a date.

My head already hurts.

Nagising ako ng maaga dahil sa tawag ni mama. She was like an alarm clock, always calling to remind me about my date.

Most of my dates become one night stands if the girl lucky enough to fit in my ideal preferences. I usually go for the skinny models and party girls. I barely fuck virgins if I want to feel good but I'd be down if I feel really horny. I want women with experiences, those who can handle cocks like mine.

Nakarating ako sa restaurant na sinasabi ni mama at nauna akong dumating doon. I sat there waiting for my date while looking around the place, entertaining myself.

May pumasok na babae sa restaurant. I immediately recognized her.

It was the girl from Augustus' club.

Lucky girl, she gets to see me two times this week.

Nangunot ang noo ko. Don't tell me...

She wore a casual attire: a white top and a black denim skirt. I could still feel her curves around my arms just like that night at the club. Oh, how I missed that slutty black dress she wore. The shape of her huge, perky breasts were accentuated underneath that tight shirt making my cock twitch inside my pants. Just seeing her hard nipples made me horny.

And that scent... strawberry. Fuck!

Fuck, strawberries. I hate them now. I'm not eating those fruit ever again.

Naupo ang babae sa kaharap ko na upuan, may lihim na pagkainis sa mata nito kahit pa bahagya itong ngumiti sa akin nang maupo ito. It seems like both of our mothers pushed us into doing this blind date, huh.

It was hard not to take in the smell of strawberries from her body. The fucking menacing scent filled my nostrils the moment she took a seat on the seat in front of me.

"We meet again. I assume you're Isaac Martin?" Itinabi niya ang kanyang bag sa gilid.

So she really is my date.

Her eyes were tired and uninterested. It was the first time this happened to me on a date where the girl looked like she doesn't want to be here at all.

Tumango ako, "And you are?"

"Gabriela Salazar, just call me Gabby." Ngumiti ito ng peke.

I almost laughed at her fake smile. She was trying so hard. I bet her mom pushed her to be here just as my mother did to me.

"We can drop the formalities. We clearly know each other." Sabi ko at ngumisi.

Gabby scoffed, "Sure."

Kinuha niya ang menu sa table namin at binasa iyon.

"Should I order for us?"

"Go ahead. I'll take whatever." Nagkibit balikat ako at sumandal sa upuan. Hinayaan ko siyang um-order.

Wala akong ibang ginawa kung hindi pagmasdan ang babae na nasa harapan ko.

Gabby looked like a fine lady, very different from the party girl I met at Augustus' club. The way she talked to the waiter about her food preferences, how she picked the most expensive of wines, and the small gestures of elegance and courtesy, tells me all that I need to know about the girl. The girl knew what she wants; and she has high respect for herself.

"I'll have a coffee." Sabi ko sa waiter.

Gabby nodded at the waiter and smiled at him. Ang swerte naman ng waiter, he gets to receive a genuine smile from Gabby and I don't?