northcoast

"Did you find her?"

Lumipat ang tingin ko kay Gus na nasa harapan ko.

Yes, I found her alright. I even got to have a breakfast date with her, courtesy to my stubborn mother.

Tahimik dito sa club ni Gus dahil umaga pa lang. I decided to drop by before going straight to the university.

Huminga ako ng malalim at bumuga ng usok. I put back the cigarette on the ash tray. Pumikit ako nang maramdaman ang menthol sa aking lalamunan.

"The girl you're talking about the night at the club."

Hindi ako kumibo.

Ayaw ko na pag usapan ang babae.

"You know, I was curious. Sino ang babaeng iyon at paano niya nagawang akitin ka sa unang pagkikita niyo pa lang? Did you two fucked?"

Umiling ako at nangunot noo. "That's the problem. We didn't."

I sucked in a deep breath.

Yet I keep thinking about her.

Tinitigan ako ng mariin ni Gus na para bang nababaliw na ako. Maybe, I am going crazy.

Natapos ko ang isang stick ng sigarilyo kaya naman napagpasyahan ko ng iwan si Gus sa trabaho niya.

Pinaharurot ko ang kotse patungong university. I need to get this out of my system, quickly.

And by that I mean it literally: a quickie.

I dialed a number and waited. My eyes fixated on the long highway ahead. I'm already just three minutes away from the parking lot of my university.

"Sascha, meet me at the parking lot right now." I ended the call immediately after.

Sascha is one of my girls and a lucky one apparently, considering I get to fuck her this morning.

A few minutes later, Sascha and I are at the back of an old building moaning uncontrollably like sex animals.

I've always known Sascha for having an expert mouth for cocks my size. The woman had a throat worth fucking, and don't get me started with that naughty tongue of hers. Sascha is a cock-sucking goddess.

Sinabunutan ko ito at walang tigil na nilabasmasok ang tt sa kanyang bibig. Maingay ang tunog ng ginagawa ko sa kanya kaya naman lalo kaming nanlibog sa naririnig. Mainit ang kanyang bibig at masikip iyon. My cock already came for the second time now.

My head was clouded by lust, and weirdly enough, a sweet scent came in and I couldn't help but think of her. Strawberry.

"Fuck, Gabriela. That's it, baby. Ahh!" I moaned, deliriously.

I heard Sascha said something pero hindi ko yon pinansin.

"Hmm... yes. Suck that cock like a good little girl." I let out a low groan.

Mabilis ang paghinga ko at malapit na rin na labasan. A few more thrust inside her warm mouth, and then I felt my release.

Tumulo sa nakatikom na bibig nito ang aking tamod. It was a beautiful sight to see. Kaagad niya yong nilunok at sinubo ulit ang aking alaga para linisin yon. Walang tinira na tamod.

Sascha zipped up my pants.

"Thanks, Sascha." I caressed her hair softly before kissing her on the cheek.

"You're always welcome, babe. Call me again soon." She licked my ear as she whisper that to me.

Pagkatapos ay umalis na ito sa aking paningin. Just like most of my girls, they knew the drill. Fuck and leave.