I cant breathe without you, but i have to.

1 day later:

Lover was still sad about the rep situation, but luckily she had her friends to cheer her up.

Midnights: hey lover, I know what will cheer you up! A sleepover! We can invite everyone!

Debut: yeah! Can beautiful eyes come too?

Midnights: sure!! It's gonna be amazing. Then you'll forget all about that lying little snake.

Lover: I guess... a sleepover could be fun...

———————————————————————

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

And just like that, I was alone again.

I shouldn't have said all those things about lover, especially because I know lover would never say something like that. She's always been so good to me. Why did I have to fuck things up.

I heard lovers having a sleepover. I hope she has fun. Without me...

——————————————————

At the sleepover:

Lover: I'm so glad everyone decided to show up!

Fearless: no problem lover!

1989: yeah, we always have time for our friends!!

Speak now: wait a second... where's reputation?

Lover: well... me and her aren't friends anymore.

Speak now: what? Why not?

Lover: it's a long story...

Midnights: let's just say someone posted a video of reputation saying a bunch of bullcrap about lover.

Folklore: wait... really? Who was it?

Midnights: I don't know... some account called inez_slayy814

Folklore: INEZ?!?

Midnights: who's Inez?

Folklore: I'll be right back.

Folklore walked out the door .

Folklore was walking outside for about 10 minutes until she saw reputation sitting outside by herself.

Folklore: REPUTATION there you are, I've been looking all over for you!!

Rep: why? Don't you like, hate me now or something?

Folklore: no? Why would I? Besides, you were set up.

Rep: what?

Folklore: do you happen to know who Inez is?

Rep: uhh, yeah. Why? Do you know her?

Folklore: yeah, you could say that. So how do you know her?

Rep: well... her and her friend Aimee wanted me to hang out with them for some reason... and once we got there they started saying stuff about lover, and how she's only friends with me because she feels bad for me... and uhh, yeah I kinda got angry and said a bunch of rude stuff about lover... but I swear I didn't mean any of it!

Folklore: of course... you can't believe a word she says. you see, Inez is just a stupid little drama starter. She makes up lies and then uses them against people.

Rep: of course... I just can't believe I was stupid enough to believe them, and stupider to say those things about lover. How do I make it up to her?

Folklore: that's for you to figure out. But just know I'm rooting for you. And even if no one forgives you, you'll still have me because I know the truth.

Rep: can't you just tell them what happened?

Folklore: that's still not an excuse for those things you said. And besides, I don't want lover to think I'm not on her side... okay see ya rep! I'm going back to lover's house.

folklore starts walking back to lovers house.

Ugh, seriously? Couldn't she at least 𝐭𝐫𝐲 to help me? Ugh.

———————————————————

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 😉

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!