Is it chill that you're in my head?

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was late at night, but everyone at the sleepover was still awake playing games, watching movies, and eating snacks.

1989 and midnights were cuddled up next to each other, speak now and folklore we're having a conversation, debut, fearless and beautiful eyes were in the kitchen eating snacks, and me and lover were sitting next to each other, both staring into space.

There was silence between the two of us, it was almost as if we were waiting for each other to break that silence.

The two of us were just sitting there, doing nothing until Lover got a phone call and picked it up.

Lover: sorry guys, I have to go home. I need to pack my things because I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

Reputation: okay, bye.

Lover: bye Reppy!

Before lover had the chance to stand up and leave, I couldn't control myself, and I ended up doing the most stupid thing I've ever done in my life.

I kissed her on the cheek.

Rep: bye, love you.

After that, lover quickly got up and rushed out the door.

After she left, everyone in the room started staring at me in silence for about 10 seconds before 1989 broke the silence.

1989: HA! I KNEW IT! you owe me ten bucks midnights.

Midnights: damn it.

Rep: what the fuck you two?!

1989: oh, sorry. I bet midnights ten dollars that you would kiss lover tonight.

Rep: why the fuck would you do that!?

1989: well... I 𝐝𝐢𝐝 end up getting a free ten bucks...

I rolled my eyes.

Debut: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 like lover?

Speak now: oh come on, it was kinda obvious. And I thought I was a simp.

Rep: shut up.

Debut: YESSSSS ANOTHER SHIP FOR ME TO SET UP!!!

Speak now: why don't you just set up me and 𝐦𝐲 crush???

Debut: because it's fun to see you acting like a simp.

Speak now: YOU were a simp for beautiful eyes before you two started dating!! And FEARLESS is a simp for— nevermind.

Fearless: seriously speak now?

Debut: wait... who is fearless a simp for?

Fearless: NO ONE!

Rep: okay... can we just quit calling each other simps now??

Midnights: for once, I agree with her.

Beautiful eyes: I'm kinda tired yall... should we go to sleep?

Debut: sure.

Everyone got their sleeping bag (except 1989 and midnights who were sleeping together on the couch) and went to sleep.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I woke up the next morning beside red and shook her awake.

Red: five more minutes...

Evermore: get up sleepyhead.

Red: fine.

She got up and we both went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Evermore: so are we gonna tell the others about us?

Red: I don't know, they might not react well.

Evermore: what do you mean?

Red: well... debut will probably start writing creepy fanfics about us, and who knows how your sister will react.

Evermore: that's true... maybe we should just keep it a secret for now.

We both sat down at the table and ate eggs and bacon.

Red: where are your parents?

Evermore: I think they're still asleep. But if we wanna keep our relationship a secret you should probably go home before they wake up or folklore gets back.

Red: how about we go to my house? My parents are gone all weekend so we'll be there alone.

Evermore: okay, let's go.

After we finished eating, we went outside and started walking to Red's house.

Evermore: I'm glad it's not as cold outside as it was last night. Oh, that reminds me, I left your jacket inside my house.

Red: it's fine, you can keep it. I have plenty of jackets, and the matching cardigan that you and folklore made for everyone.

Evermore: okay, cool.

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

After the sleepover was over, I went back home and went to me and evermore's room, expecting evermore to be in there, but she wasn't.

The only thing I saw was a jacket on the floor, one that doesn't belong to me or evermore. It looks exactly like the one I see red wearing around school.

Folklore: oh shit.

That's when I realized that red and evermore were dating. I mean, it all makes sense why they both couldn't come to the sleepover, and why Red's jacket is on the floor, and why we couldn't find either of them in the hallway on the last day of school.

Seriously how could evermore get a girlfriend and not tell me? I'm her sister. We're supposed to tell each other everything.

I spent the next couple of hours sitting in bed reading before evermore got home.

Evermore: oh, hey Lorie!

Folklore: hey eve. Care to explain why Red's jacket was on the floor?

Evermore: oh... I didn't expect you to find out... but yeah, me and red are dating...

Folklore: why didn't you tell me?

Evermore: well... we sort of just went on our first date last night, and you were at the sleepover... I was gonna tell you I promise.

Folklore: it's fine. I am surprised that you got a girlfriend before me though.

Evermore: maybe if you actually 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 to get one you would have one already.

Folklore: and how would I do that? It's not like anyone has a crush on me or anything.

Evermore: ...seriously?

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏