I love you, aint that the worst thing you ever heard?

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮..."

Those words from reputation rang in my head over and over again in the car on the way to the vacation house.

I guess I just never saw reputation in that way. But now that I think about it...

But what if she didn't mean what she said? What if it was just a joke or something... or what if she 𝐝𝐢𝐝 like me, but changed her mind?

Me and my family got to the vacation house, i went up to my room and sat there, staring at the ceiling, thinking about rep.

I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind and distract myself.

I was walking for a few minutes when I bumped into someone and fell down.

Before I could see who it was, they grabbed my hand and helped me up.

Lover: sorry...

I looked up at the person in front of me, it was a girl who was tall and around my age, she reminded me a lot of reputation. 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, just what I needed, a reminder of reputation.

???:it's fine. I'm Karma. Nice to meet you.

Lover: hi, I'm Lover.

I couldn't help but blush at the sight of her. She was really pretty.

Karma: wanna hang out?

Lover: yeah sure.

She grabbed my hand and we both started walking down the street.

We eventually arrived at a cute little ice cream store and I went inside with her.

We both sat down at a little table beside each other.

Karma: which flavor are you gonna get?

Lover: oh, no thanks. I don't have any money.

Karma: no worries, it's on me.

Even though I had just met Karma, i could tell that she was really nice.

After we ate our ice cream, we left the ice cream store and started walking somewhere else.

We soon made our way to the top of a small hill and we both lay down next to each other.

Karma: hey, lover can I ask you something?

Lover: sure. What is it?

Karma: I know we just met, but do you think we could maybe... go out sometime?

Lover: a-as friends...?

Karma: as more than friends.

Karma was really pretty and sweet, but I didn't know if I wanted to date her... I wasn't even sure if I was over reputation. But I guess moving on 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 be better for me, and I didn't want to upset her...

Lover: uh, sure. Why not.

Karma: cool.

We both lay there for a while, watching the sun set, and eventually gazing at the star filled sky.

Lover: I have at go now. See ya Karma.

Karma: oh, alright. See ya.

The next morning came around, and I was woken up by a text message by an unknown number.

"Hey, it's Karma."

I texted back.

"Oh, hey karma!"