Part 7

[ Court ]

They were sitting in one of the room .

Mi-Min had a smug expression on her face .

Ru-Young : Was it necessary for me to come ?

She whispered to Yn . She assured her with a smile .

Mi-Min : If he is gonna handle the work by himself then what the fuck am I doing here ?

Jungkook : You are here just for show that I am fighting the case legally . The judge will be by my side under my control . All you have to just present there and gave the file to the judge .

Jungkook gave her a red file .

She checked through the file .

Mi-Min : What is this nonsense? There is nothing written here . I can't believe I am helping a criminal for the sake of my friendship .

She said glaring at Yn while she just smiled innocently .

Jimin : Ok ok enough of this . Let's go the hearing will start within 5 minutes. 

He said and dragged Jungkoom from here who was smirking at Mi-Min which was just as same as adding fuel to the fire .

Mi-Min closed her eyes to control her anger .

Mi-Min : What a friendship I have !!!

She sarcastically said and left from there  .

Yn bit her lips . She felt a hand over her hand . She looked at Taehyung who was holding her hands .

Taehyung : I am sorry .
He said softly

Yn : Huh why ?

Taehyung : Because of me you have to force her . Also she said you a lot of things . You must be hurt .

Yn shaked her head while chuckling .

Yn : Don't worry . She is just pissed off . She will become normal when her anger will come down . She is like that .

Ru-Young nodded agreeing with her .

Ru-Young : I didn't get answer why I am here ?

Taehyung shrugged his shoulder and left the room .

Yn : Let's go .

She said and went to the hall room .

Ru-Young pouted as she did not get the answer .

___________

Mi-Min : My honour ! Here is the file and the proof are here that Mr.JJK is not involved in any kind of illegal business .

She said and handed kver the red file .

The judge wasn't saying anything but trembled feeling the gun pressed behind his back as the people standing beside him belong to Jungkook's gang .

Judge : As we can see that Mr.JJK is nkt involved the case is dismissed and he is found innocent .

He said and went away hurriedly after wiping of the sweat .

Mi-Min looked at Jungkook who had a proud smirk .

He then glared at the gang who filed case against him . They trembled as they knew it was their last day .

_________

Getting out of the room ; they were about to go when Jungkook stopped them .

Jungkook : Ladies why so hurry huh ? Mafia king doesn't take anyone's favour for free . Here is the tickets of Jeju island for all of you .