Part 10

Slowly opening her eyes she smiled having a sound sleep . But her eyes widened when she saw she was nuzzling into someone's neck . And the famous manly cologne made realized it was none other than Taehyung .

Yn sat up abruptedly forgetting her ankle which caused her to hissed . Yn groaned feeling the pain . Which caused Taehyung to wake up .

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and saw Yn was holding her ankle with a painful expression.

Taehyung : Yn !! Are you ok ?

Yn : It is hurting a bit . I forgot about this and carelessly sat on the bed pressing my body weight on it .

Taehyung : Wait let me bring the pain relief spray .

He slowly removed the bandage and applied the spray all over her ankle .

He then bandaged her ankle again . He looked at her who was avoiding his gaze .

He realized that they slept together .

Taehyung : Actually you slept on my shoulder yesterday . You were sleeping so peacefully so I didn't want to ruin your sleep . I am sorry if you feel uncomfortable

Yn looked at him and said with a flustered face .

Yn : It's ok .

Taehyung : Come let me help you to go towards bathroom . The girls must be sleeping . So let me help you .

Yn nodded . Taehyung hol her waist protectively and helped to  reach the bathroom .

After a while she came and saw he was already freshed up .

He again hold her waist and made her sit inside the closet as the closet was as big as a small room.  It also had a small couch and a mirror .

Taehyung : Which one will you wear today ?

Yn : Anything is fine . I am gonna stay at home anyways .

Taehyung took out a light brown coloured midi dress and handed over her .

Taehyung : Call me if youvare ready .

Yn nodded . Then he went outside .

Yn blushed seeing the efforts he was making .

After getting dressed she called Taehyung . He went inside and saw Yn was trying to wear a locket . He went behind her .

Taehyung : May I ?

Yn looked at him and nodded .

He removed her hair from her neck and hold the chain . His hand softly brushed over her neck making her instant goosebumps . Her breath hitched .

Taehyung : Done .

He saw her flustered face and smiled seeing the effects she was getting by him .

Taehyung hold her waistand msde her stand .

With Taehyung's help ; she reached the dining table.

Everyone was sitting there waiting for them to come .

Yn : Good Morning everyone .

Jimin : A very good morning to you Yn and also Taehyung .

He smirked at Taehyung who looked away . Yn smiled and sat beside Mi-Min .

Mi-Min leaned into her ears and whispered.

Mi-Min : Seems like you have a great sleep cuddling with your crush the way you wre glowing .

She teased Yn while Yn gulped and her face got red out of embarrassment. 

Jungkook : What gossiping is going on betweem you four . Come on tell us also .