Part 18

Do-Hyung : I want you to do me a favour .

He said to someone on the call .

Do-Hyung : Yes . I will send you a footage . Give the information and files of each and every person of thar footage within 10 minutes. 

He said and hung up . He waited for sometimes when someone entered inside the lab .

Do-Hyung : Did you bring the files ?

The person nodded and gave him the file . Do-Hyung thanked him and told hin to leave them alone .

He went through the file with a smirk . He closed the file when he saw In-Ha was moving in her sleep . She opened her eyes slowly . He cupped her face and pecked her lips .

Do-Hyung : Did you sleep well butterfly ?

She smiled a little and nodded .

In-Ha : Thank you.

He brushed his cheeks with hers softly making him burn in sensation . Q shivers ran down her spine .

Do-Hyung : Anything for you .

He whispered near her ears and she blushed as she felt her heart skipped a beat .

Do-Hyung : Do you trust me butterfly ?

She looked at him confused while he looked at her for answer intensely. 

In-Ha nodded with a smile .

Do-Hyung : Then come with me .

He made her stand up and walked outside . He called Yn and told her to come to the principal's room .

They reached near the Principal's room and knocked . He heard the principal telling to come inside .

They entered the room at the mean time Yn also came .

Do-Hyung placed the laptop and turned on the CCTV footage .

Principal saw the video and looked at In-Ha while Yn was shocked .

Yn : In-Ha !! Are you ok ?

She said checking In-Ha as she noticed some bruises .

She side hugged In-Ha while caressing her hair .

Do-Hyung : Principal ! Won't you do something with the girls ?

He said while gritting teeths .

Principal : I will try to do something . Now take her home and make sure she can take rest well .

Do-Hyung looked at him in disbelief .

Do-Hyung : Call them now and suspend them . There should a strict rules for the bullies .

Principal : That's my matter . You don't have to interfere .

Do-Hyung : What the but--

He was about to explode but Yn stopped him told him to take her home . Do-Hyung glared at the principal and took In-Ha home . Yn also left from there .

< Kim Taehyung's Mansion>

In-Ha was snuggling into Yn's laps while she was caressing her hair .

Yn : My little baby sister !! Are you feeling pain somewhere . Please tell me .

In-Ha just shooked her head . Everyone sighed seeing her dull behaviour . She was a bubbly child but after that incident she barely talked to anyone .

In-Ha : E-eonnie !

Yn : Yes baby . Do you need something ?

In-Ha : What i-if the principal didn't suspend them ? What if they t-try to hurt me again ? I-I D-Don't want to go there again . I am afraid . Also my assignment. Today was the last day . They ruined my assignment . W-what am I gonna do now ?