Part 16

< Club >

Jungkook did a brotherly hug with Jimin .

Jungkook : Hey Hyung ! What's up ?

Jimin : Perfectly fine . What about both of you ? And where is Ru ?

Jungkook : My girlfriend forgot about me whenever she is around with them .

He said, pointing ths girl's group chatting with eachother laughing around .

Jimin looked at them, but his eyes stuck at the one particular girl . His eyes longed for that person .

Jungkook : Let's grab some beer hyung . Taehyung is also at the bar section .

Jimin nodded and went to Taehyung along with Jungkook .

That was a private party of Jungkook that he threw as he succeeded in the mission.

Everyone sat on the round table together .

Three couples sat with each other . So Mi-Min and Jimin had to sit with each other .

Yn : So Jimin, what do you think about dating ? Do you have anyone in your mind ?

Jimin shaked his head .

Jimin : No, Yn . I am currently focusing on my career .

That hurted
Mi-Min . Did he fall out of love ?

Mi-Min was taking shots after shot . Her eyes were red .

Jungkook : Guys drink as much as you .

All of them cheered and took shots except for Ru-Young .

Everyone got drunk except for the men and Ru-Young .

Taehyung was carrying Yn and Jungkook was holding Ru-Young .

Jimin looked at Mi-Min who was totally wasted . She was sleeping over his shoulder .

Jungkook : Jimin I guess you have to drop her home . Today I brought my bike and Taehyung also has to take Do-Hyung and In-Ha who are always totally wasted. 

Jimin sighed and nodded . They all left .

He also carry Mi-Min and made his way out .

He made her seat on the passenger seat and sat on the driver seat .

Jimin started driving . Mi-Min slowly opened her eyes still feeling drowsy .

Mi-Min : W-who are you ?

Jimin : Jimin .

There was a silence for a whole minute . Jimin looked at her to see if she was sleeping . But she was looking at him with widened eyes .

Mi-Min : ARE YOU JIMIN ? THAT FREAKING SURGEON ?

She screamed making him startled .

Jimin : Yahh why are you shouting  ?

Mi-Min : Woahh Am I dreaming ?

She said opening her seatbelt with her wobbly hands due to drowsiness .

Jimin : What are you doing ?

Mi-Min  switched her seat and landed on his lips making his breath hitched .

Jimin : Mi-Min I am driving .

Mi-Min : I don't care . But youuu ; you are so bawd . How can you ignore mee ignore Min Mi-min huh !! You freaking ignored meee for the last 3 monthss whyyy  ??

Jimin  couldn't say anything as he stopped driving .

Mi-Min : Do you know hoa much I missed youu . You don't knkw but it hurts to see you smiling at others but ignore only me.  I also apologised to that bastard . Then why are you angry huhhh !!