Prologue(Updated)

"I thought you said I could trust you." Said the girl, about to cry.

"You can." Said the boy, avoiding her eyes.

"Then why are you lying to me?! I told you everything! I did trust you!" Tears began to fill her eyes. He approached her and held her chin, turning her head in his direction.

"Look at me Soo In... I can't tell you, but I did it to protect you." She shoved his hand away from her face.

"I can take care of myself." She walked away.

 He did nothing, just stared at her pitiful back as she left. Suddenly, a black car pulled up in front of the girl. The boy stared at it suspiciously and realized who they were. Oh no! "Soo In!" The girl turned around as the boy ran in her direction. An unidentified man opened the door to the back seat and pulled the girl in. Her eyes widened as the boy ran faster. She struggled, trying to set herself free from the man's strong grip, but to no avail.

"Taehyung!" The girl yelled desperately, tears running down her face. Before he could do anything, they drove off.

"Soo In!" The boy ran as fast as he could to catch up with the car, but it was too late, it was nowhere in sight. He couldn't catch a glimpse of their faces, but Taehyung knew exactly who those men were. " Damn it! It's all my fault! It's all my damn fault."