I Need Help

"Soo In-ah, did you have fun?" The woman with the blurry face looked at the back seat.

"Yeah! We have to go again sometime mo-." The girl opened her eyes wide as she heard the honking of a huge truck which was right in front of them.

"Soo In hold on!" The woman yelled as she tried to dodge the truck.

*Gasp*

"Noona!" Soo In woke up in a flash, she was having those dreams again. It had already been three months since she stopped having them, why did they just come back? I thought I was cured *sigh*."Noona are you okay? You're sweating." The girl looked up to see her brother standing there with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah it was just a bad dream..." Soo In got out of bed and ready for school.She couldn't stop thinking about what Taehyung and Jin were talking about. Byul? Aish what do I care? It irked her that she was so curious about it, it had nothing to do with her, so why?

As they settled for breakfast, she noticed Baekhyun and her father were missing once again. What are they up to? Soo In was upset that they were hiding something from her, she was the eldest daughter, she wanted her father to trust her. The girl heard them talking in her father's room and decided to spy on them.

"I just think she should know about this." Baekhyun said to Mr. Jung who was sitting with his chin on his hand. Know about what?

"I'm not very sure about that." He answered looking a bit unsure.

"Look, Mr. Jung, Soo In needs to hear it from you." What are they talking about?!

"I just don't think she'll understand."

"She's old enough to understand tha-" Baekhyun stopped speaking when he saw the door open a bit. He approached and opened it completely, causing Soo In, who was leaning on the door, to fall. "Eavesdropping huh?"

"I uh, no, I was just passing by and was coming to tell my father I was leaving to school." The girl quickly made an excuse. "I'm leaving now." She said to her father who was now standing, worried that the girl might have heard something.

***
Soo In entered the school still thinking about what her father and Baekhyun were talking about. They were obviously hiding something from her, but what? The thoughts quickly left her mind when Taehyung stopped in front of her.

"Well well, if it isn't my favorite play mate." The boy said, crossing his arms and smirking.

"Get out of the way." Soo In tried to pass by him but he stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going? We have to continue our game so meet me at lunch." He came closer to her ears and whispered. "I don' want to catch you at Jin's house ever again, you got me? " The girl just rolled her eyes and walked away.

Soo In had enough worries, and this guy just had to come and make it worse. Didn't he have his own problems?

~Lunch~

Soo In walked to her table looking around,hoping to avoid crossing paths with Taehyung. Just this once she wanted to have a peaceful lunch, was it too much to ask?

The universe answered her question when someone tugged on her vest pulling her back, making her lose her grip on her tray of food, causing it to fall onto the floor. The girl shot a death glare at the guy standing behind her. It was none other than Taehyung, what a surprise.

"Look at what you just did, I hope you intend on paying me back." Said the girl, pointing at her food that was now spilled on the floor.

"Yeah sure whatever just come on." Soo In didn't have time to answer when the boy dragged her away.