CHAPTER 2: I TRAVELED TO THE PAST

I really hope you enjoy this playlist as much as I enjoyed putting it together for you! I love you very much, and I hope you enjoy episode 2!

Arriving at Winter Roses College, Heder went to the rest of his classes

Arriving at Winter Roses College, Heder went to the rest of his classes. After a few hours it was already starting to get dark and the small rose gardens surrounding the location began to light up with golden light all around.The classrooms were very dark, it was easy to get lost, but in the garden, the light reigned over it turning it into a beautiful landscape. Heder went out into the garden looking for Sámuel, but he was already accompanied by several girls who were walking with him towards the exit.

—Apparently he's very popular," Heder smiled— Why is he trying to be friends with me when there are much cooler people around than me?—

After a long and cold walk Heder was about to arrive at the new house, everything was so new here. Sámuel made her think about how hard it was for her to make friends her age. She felt as if she didn't fit in with his tastes, as if she was born in the wrong era. She was reserved, quiet and loved everything old. She felt comfortable like that, but, going out and experiencing how far the world had advanced was too much for her. How could she adapt to an era where she didn't fit in? Could that be why it's so difficult?

Now Erick comes to her mind, the story she heard today was shocking. The novel tells that he died, but not how, so, to know it was something very strong for her, it was like learning about the death of a loved one. 

...

When we arrived home, Heder's parents were chatting and joking with Mrs. Teena, they were all very cheerful and it seemed that they had already had a lot to drink, their faces were red. From the kitchen came out Alexandra, Heder's older sister with a tray of food in her hands.

—Is that you?— Heder can't believe his eyes, Alexandra whom he hadn't seen for years was now visiting the new house. She was the only sister he had lived with the longest since his other siblings, two more to be exact, left long before Heder grew up but Alexandra was there for the first twelve years of her life and then left when she managed to get into the University of Winter Roses. She has lived here ever since.

—What is she doing here?— Alexandra is not happy to see Heder, on the contrary, she is terrified. She has dropped the tray she was carrying in her hands. Heder and Teena's parents got up from their chairs to help her.

—But what happened to her?— Heder exclaimed as he went over to help.

Teena took Alexandra by the arm and led her into the kitchen —Don't worry Heder, it's just the impression. We'll be right back— She took Alexandra into the kitchen.

Heder sat at the table just like her parents, her heart is beating very hard as Alexandra has scared her too much, but why wasn't she happy to see her, did she do something wrong?Meanwhile Teena was trying to calm Alexandra down —Relax please, you're going to scare your sister—