CHAPTER 5: WAITING FOR THE ONE WHO DOESN'T ARRIVE (PART 1)

REMEMBER TO PLAY THE PLAYLIST, IT WILL TAKE YOU INTO THE STORY:

(THE PLAYLIST DON'T BELONG TO ME, I JUST USE THEM TO WRITE THE STORY).

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anD9Y4dZy74

com/watch?v=anD9Y4dZy74

—Heder, it's not funny

—Heder, it's not funny. Please come out — Samuel looks for her everywhere. The afternoon is almost over, but there is still no sign of Heder —Where have you been? —

—We will close the park soon. "You need to get out," said the security guard who approached Samuel.

—Excuse me, I just can't find my friend, I think she got lost—

-As? Here? —

-Yeah. I thought it was a joke...in fact I still doubt it isn't, but I'm worried. He's not answering her phone and it's getting dark. Could you help me? —

—Of course. Do you have any photos of the young woman? —

Samuel showed him some photos of Heder's Instagram profile. Joke or not, Samuel wouldn't leave without her.

Sometimes things happen that we are unaware of and because they are not credible to human beings, we do not consider them. Samuel had no idea that Heder was in another time and Heder didn't know that Samuel was looking for her.

The sunset in Winter Roses was about to end and the last rays of sun caressed Alexandra's face while she listened to her relaxing music playlist with her eyes closed. It had been a stressful few days after her short trip. She wanted to find again the peace that her father had taken from her that night and she was achieving it; She fell fast asleep.

—Heder, Heder—he repeated the name of her sister—Heder... don't come close, if you do... I won't be able to protect you—

The warm evening turned into a dark and cold night in front of the dark forest lake. Heder was walking towards the lake wanting to enter as if something was calling her and although Alexandra tried to talk to her to avoid it...Heder completely ignored her.