Happy birthday, Sparkscreen !!

If you have been with my story from the start, you should know that I'm sorry I'm running out of ideas, if you want more please give me ideas. Loki(hehe) want to add a rescue bots chapter, i do hope to see you in a new story, it isn't done yet and I do plan to publish it. Here's a little gift for not being here in a long, long time....

NO ONE'S POV
Today was an amazing day, it was July 17th, Sparkscreen's birthday. Starscream had planned everything so that his sparkling had a good day. Sparkscreen was now 6(in earth years), he is only a year younger than his brother, Quickspark. He loves everything and everyone, he's very loving.

Everyone helped prepare while Bumblebee watched Sparkscreen, cause Bumblebee is one of the main bots Starscream trusts to watch his sparklings. While they got everything ready, Sparkscreen was having a blast running in a flower field.

Sparkscreen loves earth a lot more than his brother, his brother sometimes misses home, even if he was only 2(earth years) when they were taken from Cybertrons beautiful metal grounds. Sparkscreen doesn't remember much, so he loves earth a lot. Optimus would sometimes talk to a small team of bots, he didn't tell anyone who the four bots were, but they seemed very nice. (Rescue bots took place during Transformers Prime, so I just had to add this).

In the flower field (Bumblebee's POV)
As I watched Sparkscreen run around with joy, happy to play in the flowers, I couldn't help but smile. He soon ran up to me with a flower crown and I just wanted to cry with joy, he was so adorable. He sat down next to me and looked at me, I wore the crown and looked at him.

Sparkscreen: What was Cybertron like...? My carrier said it was an amazing place!! Can you tell me a story about Cybertron?

I looked at Sparkscreen with near tears, I haven't thought of Cybertron in a long time, but I didn't want to make Sparkscreen sad, I wipe my tears away and smile.

Bumblebee: A story about Cybertron....

*Flash back/story being told*

As the light shined over Cybertron and all it's beauty, I drove the streets with speed and joy, not knowing it would be destroyed by us. Cybertron was beautiful and had amazing places to see, oh I miss how we got to see the sunset near the acid wastes. The metal at the bottom of my tires and feet was smooth and cool, the feeling calming to ones mind.

I would drive for hours to watch the sun fall from dawn to night, it was beautiful, it was something I can only dream of. The sight of Cybertrons beauty is one to make us Cybertronians want to cry. If only we didn't fall from where we started, it went from everyone living together as one, to all of Cybertron splitting to different sides.

The war between Autobots and Decepticons broke out and caused us to destroy her, our own home, we had to throw the Allspark through a ground bridge so Megatron didn't get it, it was sad to watch so many of our own kind have to die. We had to leave, had to say goodbye, we had to forget what it was like to live on such a beautiful planet that we called home... Her beauty is but a mer memory to us....

*End of flash back/story*

I had tears falling down my face as I thought of the great memories and the fall out of our home, then I felt Sparkscreen hug me and crying himself too.

Bumblebee: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry, it is your birthday, it was supposed to be a happy day....

Sparkscreen: it's okay! I never really knew Cybertron much since me, my brother, and my sire were taken by so bad people.... I was only a baby.... I didn't get to know about her beauty like all of you did... I'm sorry I reminded you about her...

I hugged him back and smiled, I held him in my arms and picked him up. A ground bridge opens and I walk us through the ground bridge.

Through the ground bridge and at home/ no one's POV

As Bumblebee and Sparkscreen walk through the ground bridge, everyone yelled Happy birthday and they all were smiling. Sparkscreen smiled and was shouting with joy, everyone laughed and had fun. There was human food and then there was energon. The humans ate snacks and were having fun with the sparklings. The rest chatted and laughed.

It was time for some cake/Energon cake, they sang happy birthday to Sparkscreen and let him blow the candles, the cut the cake and everyone ate, the humans got chocolate cake. Ratchet was proud on how both cakes turned out since he made them both, for the humans he needed a little bit of help.

When it came to gifts, Starscream covered Sparkscreen in gifts and love, Quickspark was apart of it too. Al brought some gifts too, so did Leo, Alyssa, Suzy, Kata, and Gabe. Everyone also bought a gift for Sparkscreen. It was a fun evening....until a sudden destress call came in, Starscream's eyes widen in shock at who it was.... There was static....

Scarva: Help- *static* being- *glitch* star- *breaking out* scream-!!

Starscream:...Scarva...?
To be continued.....

Scarva is not my OC and is an OC in another story that I will be using, credit to Snake8605 for letting me use this character, I you want to learn more about Scarva, please go check out Snake8605's story about their characters. Also please say happy birthday to our sweet boy Sparkscreen!! I'm gonna make some art of him a post it another day tho. Also sorry I haven't posted! Bye and thanks for reading!! Stay toned for more!!