🧚🏻‍♂️Chapter 24 | The Reason Why Eleanor Is Here🧚🏻‍♂️

*Inside of Azura's home*

Eleanor: *Looks around* Whoa....It's beautiful, Azura.If that's your name.

Azura: Thank you.And yes, of course i'm Azura.

Azura: It's an honor that you're here Eleanor.

Eleanor: *Looks at Azura* Huh? H...how did you know my name???

Azura: *Sighs* I....I was best friends with your mother, Jessica Lee.

Eleanor: *Gasps* You knew about my mother...?

Azura: Of course....When she was pregnant with you, all of the fairies Fairytopia ADORED your whole family....Until she gave birth to you in Fairytopia.

Azura: After you were born...I knew that you were special.... including your siblings.

Azura:  You know, you have the rainbow in your eyes.

Eleanor: The....rainbow in my eyes?

Azura: Yes...That's a sign you're destined for great things.

Bibble: *Flies out of nowhere and saws Eleanor and the others* 

Eleanor: *Gasps while she saws Bibble* Oh my gosh!! He's so cute!!!!

Elina: That's Bibble. ^^

Bibble: :3

Rex: *Looking at Azura*  Azura...my girlfriend's bracelet leads me and the others to the world of Fairytopia.Because earlier....my world was starting to turn into a colorless world, including Blossom's world and our friends's world.

Azura: I see...The Magic Meadow isn't the only place who is losing their colors...All of Fairytopia is in danger, and I believe it's because of Laverna.

Elina: I knew it!!

Eleanor: Laverna? Who's that?

Azura: She's a person we dealt with before...And I think she's the reason why our world are trying gray.

Azura:  I need to head to the Crystal Palace and meet up with the others if we can use The Samadhi Rainbow.

Eleanor: The Samadhi Rainbow?

Azura: Yes... It's a VERY POWERFUL power.And I have a request for you, Eleanor...I need you and your friends to go to see a dryad named Dahlia, who lives in the Wildering Wood. She used to follow Laverna and might know how to stop her.

Eleanor: Of course! Anything!!

Azura: And one more thing....I want you to hold something for me, Eleanor. *Holding her necklace*

Eleanor: Your necklace...Oh, it's beautiful.I can't take this.

Azura: It's just for now.My trip to Dahlia will be quite dangerous, and I want my necklace to stay safe. *Puts her necklace on Eleanor's necklace*

Eleanor: Don't worry...I will.

Haneul: *Opens the door slowly* Azura? Are you in here?

Azura: *Saws Haneul and Iridessa* Hans! Iris! Come in come in! We have some guests here! 

Haneul: *Enters in her house* So.. What's going on here? Why did you-

Haneul: *Gasps as he looks at Eleanor* !!!

Iridessa: *Enters her house and saws Eleanor* !!!!

Eleanor: *Looking at Iridessa and Haneul* !!!