🧜🏻‍♀️ Chapter 30 | Meeting Up With The Others🧜🏻‍♀️

*Later, Aaron, Liberty and Eleanor went back and told the others everything of what Dahlia said.The only way to stop Laverna, is to reforged The Samadhi Rainbow, if they can use The Samadhi Rainbow, they'll be able to bring back the colors of the worlds!*

*Elina told Eleanor and the others that they should meet up with one of her mermaid friends, Nalu and Nori so they can ask them for help to find the charms of the samadhi rainbow.But little did they know, they are going to meet up with Blossom and the others.*

*Meanwhile with Blossom and the others, they were on some sort of cove that they teleported by Angelina and Amber's powers not too long ago.While everyone is just waiting for Nalu and Nori to collect some seaweed for them, Emmet was trying to call Rex like a few times but he didn't answer.*

Emmet: *Calling Rex in his phone* Come on! Come on, Rex!

Mai Ly: *Walks to Emmet* Don't worry, Emmet! I'm sure that Rex and the others will be ok.... hopefully they didn't get hurt.

Emmet: Mai Ly...... YOU'RE TRYING TO FREAK OUT!!

Mai Ly: 0_0".

Blossom and Mario: 0_0".

Nori: *Emerges from the water and looks up* 

Nori: *Looks up and saws Hue and Gasps* !!!

Nori: *Realized that Elina is here* Elina!

*As the others looks up, they saw Hue flying to them.They also saws Eleanor and the others, who is on Hue.*

Emmet: *Gasps* Eleanor and the others are here! They're ok!

The gang: *Immediately runs up to Eleanor and the others* 

Hue: *Lands on the ground* 

Eleanor and the others: *Gets off of Hue* 

Azure Lion: Guys! You're ok!

Emmet: Yeah! We were so worried about you two!

Rex: *Chuckles* Eleanor was just curious, but I followed her.

Wyldstyle: Don't worry about it, Rex.The good news is that you and Eleanor are ok.I'm just glad that The Zodiac Ninjas found you.

Eleanor: ^^.

Liberty: And we got an old of friend of ours to help us! ^^

Hue: :3

Elina: *Slowly looks up and saws the firebirds flying in circles to find the others* !!!!