Chapter 42 | Return To The Surface

*Back with Blossom and the others, as the others emerges from the water, they saw like a different cove as they swam to the shore.As the gang made it to the shore, some of the gang's mermaid\merman tails were changing to their legs as they get their fairy wings back.*

Lloyd: *Sits on a rock* ....

Lloyd: *Looks at his necklace as one of his pearls turning back to white* !!!

Lloyd: *Looking at his merman tail disappear as he looks at his legs* 

Lloyd: Looks we made it out just in time.

Mizuko: Aw man....You looked kinda hot without with your shirt o-on....

Lloyd: *Looks at Mizuko with a smirk on his face* Thanks~

Mizuko: *Blushes a bit* Y-you're welcome.

Mario: So....Now what guys? Now we got the charms of the samadhi rainbow, does that mean that we have to head to the Crystal Palace and reforged the samadhi Rainbow??

Blossom: Yeah.That's the next step, shortie.

Eleanor: *Looking at the bracelet that she's wearing* ......

Haneul: *Looking at the bracelet's on Eleanor's wrist* I can't believe it....This used to belong our mother's....

Iridessa: Yeah! And I can't believe that it was camouflage....by why though??

Eleanor: It was camouflage to prevent Laverna finding it so she can reforged the samadhi rainbow and possibly used it for evil.

Iridessa: I have a feeling that Laverna won't be finding the bracelet! That means we have a chance to stop Laverna without her goons getting in the way!!!

Haneul: *Slowly starts to get a bad feeling* ......

Haneul: ........

Haneul: (Mind: I'm getting a bad feeling about something.Don't get your hopes up, Iris...)