🌈Chapter 55 | Saving The Others!🌈

*As Unikitty distracts Laverna's goons, Eleanor and the others heads to the top of Laverna's lair.Eleanor has a feeling that they might encounter Laverna.When they reached to the top, Eleanor, Rex and The Zodiac Ninjas saws the guardians of Fairytopia, including Azura.*

*But however...they saw Catalina and the others in the cage while their wrists were tied up by some rope.*

Eleanor: Azura!!

Azura: *Saws Eleanor and her gang* Oh Eleanor! You're ok!

Eleanor: Are you ok? Did Laverna tried to hurt you?

Azura: Nope.She didn't.But however....She did kidnapped half of your friends.

Eleanor,Rex and The Zodiac Ninjas: *Looks around and saws Catalina and the others in a cage*  !!!!

Eleanor: Guys!! You're ok!

The gang: *Saws Eleanor and the others* !!!

Azure Lion: Eleanor! You guys made it!

Monkey King: Yeah! I am so glad that you guys are ok!

Huojin: Don't worry! We will get you out of here!

Rex: *Breaks the cage's door and walks to the others* ...

Rex: *Trying to break the rope of Azure's wrists as he Grunts* .....

Rex: These ropes are stuck! We got to get you guys out of here!!!

Azure Lion: I tried to break them but they are too strong!

Huojin: *Uses his weapon and cuts the rope* My weapons can cut the rope, Azure.You don't have to worry about being stuck here.

Azure Lion: *Looks at his wrists that are free* 0_0.

Huojin: Now we need to do the others next.

Laverna: *Smirks as she flies to Eleanor and the others*  The ropes are enchanted.You won't be able to untie them.

Eleanor: *Immediately saws Laverna and Gasps* !!!

Ehuang: Uh oh....