A Warrior İs Born Part 2 Chaos İs Just Beginning

You returned to the shop with your mptorcycle.

You turned to see MK and Mei chatting. You quickly left the motorcycle from inside and go your friends.

Y/N: What are you doing here?

When she noticed you, Mei hugging you hard. MK waves at you with a nervous but smiling smile.

Your troubleshooting started after Mei stopped hugging you.

Mei: MK and that boy in red were playing tag! I joined them, but the game was over very quickly.

Y/N: Tag? The boy in red?

You turned your gaze to MK. MK looked a little worried.

Just as he opened his mouth, Pigsy came to you angrily.

Pigsy: MK and Y/N! Where are you, you punks?! MK, you mind telling me telling me why some bozo left a zero-star review of Pigsy's Noodles?! And Y/N, why are that some idiot didn't pay the price of the noodles?!

MK: Oh! Uh, yeah. So, uh,

Y/N: Here's what I think happened with that-

Mei : Wow, Zero stars and Zero coins! Congratulations! That's better than nothing, right?

Pigsy: (turns to Mei) That's not how it works, Mei! And you two! I-

He returns to MK, but MK was gone.

Pigsy: Where'd he go?

MK was running towards the noodle shop.

MK: Mr. Tang!

Y/N: MK wait for me too!

You too running with MK to avoid Pigsy's scolding.

Pigsy: Don't run away while I'm trying to scold you two! Come back-

Pigsy was interrupted by the door closing.

Tang is sitting at Pigsy's Shop, drinking his noodles, when he is interrupted by MK, causing him to spit his soup everywhere.

MK: Mr. Tang!

Tang: (wiping his mouth) Hmm?

MK begins frantically searching all over the counter.

MK: Remember the story you told me this morning? About the Demon Bull King? Argh, where is it? Where is it? Where is it? 

Y/N: Yes, Mr. Tang explained it just this morning. What happened?

MK sees his book under a stack of bowls, slides it, causing the pile to fall. He shows the book to you and Tang.

MK: Ah, there it is. The Demon Bull King, see?

Pigsy and Mei come in but Pigsy gets angry when he sees the pile of plates falling but Mei catches him.

Pigsy: Ahh, kid! What are you doing to my kitchen?!

Tang: (uninterested) Yeah?

Tang sips his noodles.

Tang: What about him?

MK : (jumping on Tang) The Demon Bull King is back! The legend is real! The Monkey King's staff is removed! We have to find him! It's the only way to save everyone before the world is destr-

Tang : (Pushes MK back with chopsticks) Boy, relax. You're getting spittle in my soup. Besides, you're delusional. It's just a story.

MK: Delusional, huh? Would you call this delusional? (shows his staff)

Mei: Wow, MK. You found a stick!

Y/N: Looks a lot like Monkey King's staff.

MK: Yes, because it's the Monkey King's staff!