A Warrior Is Born Part 4 Shadow's Successor

You found yourself in the city ruined by the Demon Bull King.

You were confused but excited and happy to use your power for the first time.

But your friends were nowhere to be seen.

Just when you thought there was something wrong with your powers, you heard a familiar honk behind you.

You turned around to see them standing in front of the delivery car. Suddenly, Mei opened the door and quickly hugged you.

Mei: Y/N where have you been?! Last time we saw you boat was eating you!

Pigsy: Come on, Mei! Don't exaggerate so much.

Pigsy, Sandy and Tang also got out of the vehicle and surrounded you. Pigsy pulled you away from Mei and checked every feature of your face to see if you were injured. When he realized you weren't injured, he sighed in relief and released you.

Pigsy: I'm glad nothing happened to you. But how could you leave that boat?

Y/N: I will explain everything when the time comes, I promise. But first we have to find MK and defeat the Demon thing.

Tang: We had already set out for that.

Y/N: Ok then what are we waiting for? Come on!

Everyone gets in the vehicle and they start leaving. As the Demon Bull King wreaks havoc on the city, you and the gang encounter Bull Clones as you ride Pigsy's Food Truck

Y/N, Pigsy, Mei, Tang, Sandy and Mo: Ahhh!

A Bull Clone aims at your vehicle and laughs

Tang: Oh, no. Their secret weapons: barrels!

Y/N: SO DUMB!!

Your vehicle is destroyed and you all jump out of the truck, causing the Bull Clone to escape. Suddenly, Red Son appears before you. He was grinning evilly.

Red Son: So you wanna be a heroes, huh? Let me show you what happens to heroes!

Large flames begin to emerge from his hair. But none of you were afraid. Pigsy even rolled up his sleeves

Pigsy: I've had it up to here what these demon punk-

You  place your hand in front of him.

Y/N: I'll handle this.

You turn to Red Son with a wry smile.

Y/N: Looks like you've never watched TV. At the end of the show, the heroes always win. But it's not your fault you're so stupid.

You turn around and leave. Red Son's hair flares up in anger and his eyebrows frown.

Red Son: HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!?

Fire comes out of his hands and he attacks you. Just as he is about to hit you, you turn around.

Your blind eye was glowing purple and you were grinning mockingly. Shadows formed around you and a smoke monster formed behind you. Red Son was looking at you and the monster behind me with fear. Others are also confused.

However, MK arrives with his Cloud Jet and your monster disappears.

MK: Ahhh!

Mei and Y/N: MK?!

MK begins crushing Red Son with his jet. After the jet stops, Red Son emerges from the jet injured. You and the others approach MK, who is in the jet. Even you and Mei are sold to him with your tears.

Pigsy: Kid!

Sandy sighs with relief.

Mei: MK! Oh my goodness! We saw you blast into the fire. I thought you were all like "Phew, ahhh" but you're not. (Tang pokes Red Son with a stick) Where'd you get a jet? Way to trash it already. Wait! Monkey King, did you find him?