A Warrior is Born Part 3 Introduction

You were very confused. You were just on the boat. But now you were in that theater you had just dreamed of.

And with that scary lantern.

The lantern was a very beautiful lantern in purple and black colors. You saw it in your previous noodle order.

This was too weird.

This was the 2nd time you saw this lantern.

It was the second time we met in the same place. You had to get out of here. You were going to make whoever played this prank on him pay dearly.

Just as you stood up, you heard the sound of the door of the room you were in closing.

Then the locking sound.

You quickly and fearfully went to the door and tried to open it.

Y/N: GET ME OUT OF HERE! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!

Nobody heard your voice. You even tried to open the door with your buckle.

But you were stuck here.

Y/N: F*ck!

Just as you were about to roll up your sleeves and try to break down the door, you suddenly heard a sinister laugh. This laughter seemed like he was making fun of you.

Y/N: WHO ARE YOU! SHOW YOURSELF!

But the voice was never heard again. You kicked the door in anger. But that only made your foot hurt.

You realized there was no way out of here. You took a deep breath and went back to that lantern.

Whoever this person was apparently wanted you to take the lantern.

But why did he want you to take this lantern?

And what was the feature of this lantern?

You stopped right in front of the lantern. Enough to touch it.

But you didn't want to touch it. Still, if you wanted to get out of this damn place and find your brother, you had to do it.

Before you picked up the lantern, you heard a noise and quickly looked behind you.

But there was no one.

You thought you were going crazy and took a deep breath again. You grabbed the lantern by its handle and held it in your hand.

At first nothing happened.

Just as you were about to huff and put the lantern down, the lantern started to shine.

You were afraid of this sudden flash and dropped the lamp on the ground. While you were still experiencing that shock, you heard that laughter again. And this made you very angry.

Y/N: Hey, you there! Stop hiding there laughing and face me! Are you scared?

As soon as you said this, a sarcastic smile appeared on your face. But this was short lived.

Suddenly your shadow began to lengthen and change shape. This scared you quite a bit.

But suddenly shadow took on a shape.

He was no longer a shadow, but a black simian.

Macaque: Boo!

You fell on your butt to the ground out of fear. Macaque was laughing as if this was a very funny thing. This made you very angry.

Y/N: This is a fun- (shocked when you sees Macaque) You...

Macaque: You guessed it right, little one. I am Six-Eared Macaque. But you can call me Macaque for short.