006

She took his hand in hers, leading them up the stairs

She took his hand in hers, leading them up the stairs. Closing the door behind them and went to the bed and pushed him down. His hand snakes around my neck and guided us closer to each other clashing our lips together. His tongue massaged against my own sucking on my bottom lip he released it to continue trailing his heat filled kisses down my neck.

Switching the position with him now ontop of me, He slid his tongue down my abdomen swirling it around my bellybutton he kissed his way down pulling my legs back to my head he placed a kiss against my clothed pussy making my back arch off the bed at the constricted feeling.

Latching his teeth onto my panties he slid them off.

A'Zare practically stuffed his face in between Za'rie wet fold, wrapping his plump lips around her clit.
He started to suck it while flickering his tongue against the small bud.
"Z-zaaareee." Za'rie stammers with a moan.

With his tongue inside of my drenched hole stroking the against my walls Her mouth sat parted open when feeling him move his face away from her to replace his mouth with his fingers.
"Oh my.." She trails off

He slowly slid his middle finger inside my dripping opening Flicking his tongue against my sensitive nub he continued to slide his finger in and out digging deep against my walls trying to find my spot. my stomach clench as the picked up the pace causing chills of pleasure to run down my spine moans spilled from between my lips.

"Fuuuuck. Oh god"

face scrunched up. He began to move his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. The sounds of her wetness and moans becoming music to his ears as he pumped his long digits in and out of her. leading me to cream all over his fingers as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

A'zare started to hum against Za'rie, causing for her to lock her legs around his head. She was receiving much pleasure from this one session. When feeling her stomach begin to tighten due to a familiar feeling, A'Zare could feel her cutting close too from the way her walls clenched and unclenched around his fingers.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming"

His fingers were next to be coated in her cum causing for him to remove them from inside of her. A'Zare then places them into her mouth, not saying much.

Za'rie breathed heavily with her eyes still on him
he admired the state he had me with a satisfied grin.
He got off the bed and pulled his sweats off along with his boxers stroking himself

Pulling her body closer to the edge by my thighs he stopped— ""You ready?" He asked in a low voice looking down at her with legs up by his head

Nodding my head, He slowly slid inside working the head in, giving me a minute to adjust.

"You okay ?"
"Mhm, you can move." She states with a nod.
Squeezing my eyes closed. He gripped my hips slamming his whole length inside of me. He slowed up his pace slowly grinding into me. Low moans came out of my mouth.