011

Pushing his head one last time before walking towards the door then turning at him again— "loose my fucking number

Pushing his head one last time before walking towards the door then turning at him again— "loose my fucking number." She spat while opening and slamming it shut.
Standing at the door to gathering her thoughts for a few minutes, before walking across the hall and into the bathroom where she stared at her relation in the mirror.

Trying to calm her nerves down, yes she was mad but she was more hurt, at the fact that she slept with him more than once's and she was already becoming attached to him just for him to pull some stupid shit and call her one of his homies.. so he sleep with his homies? No so why would he think she was just a homie to him??? Getting more furious just thinking about it.

Without noticing she felt something wet fall down her face. Noticing she was crying a little she grabbing a paper towel, dabbing it under her eyes to not mess up her makeup count to 10 slowly in her head to calm her nerves before she went back out there to lash out on him again.

"Cmon rie don't let this nigga get you out of character like this" she spoke out to herself looking into the mirror, breathing in and out slowly "you're a bitch bad, go out there and show your ass!" She hyped herself up in the mirror laughing to herself before, using the bathroom then washing her hands, spraying a little more perfume then leaving.

in the midst of walking down the steps she come across the female who she remembers was loudly talking in the kitchen with the rude attitude not to long ago, not caring to say anything since she didn't really know her, and she didn't remember her name if she even said it. "Hey pretty girl!" Zoey spoke out to her causing Za'rie to stop in shock—almost falling. 'Um why is she talking to me?' She thought

"Me?" She questions the unknown female in front of her. Confused as to why she was talking to her? They didn't know each other? "Yes you! What's your name?" Zoey asked her while smiling softly at her  "Oh it's Za'rie, what's yours?" Za'rie said trying her best to not sound mad but it wasn't to hard to hear some of the hostility in her voice, she was furious and couldn't hide it. 'Oh she wanted to know my name, hmm' she thought while listening to the girl give her name.

"Zoey, nice to meet you Za'rie!" Extending her hand out to shake with Za'ries which had her stuck for a moment 'Zoey.. I heard that name.. do I know this girl?' She thought to herself before replying"Yeah you too." Shaking her hand with a stif smile before walking off. Hearing Zoey mumbling something but couldn't really make out what she was saying since it was kinda loud and she didn't speak up so Za'rie didn't really care.

Walking down the steps now, empty-handed because she wants had her drink and her hands before her and Zare went upstairs for a 'friendly' chat, but not even noticing the missing cup. She continues to walk down the steps towards the kitchen and out the back doors. Noticing the party was starting to calm down meaning a few people was now leaving so it wasn't that much people missing from the party, but it wasn't a lot of people there from when it started.

Walking over to where her friends sat, and now they were surrounded by some boys who she didn't know look to her that they was all boo'd up. "Girl where the hell have you been!" Saniyah halfway yelled at Za'rie seeing her walk up to them causing her to roll her eyes at the 'motherly' act Saniyah was doing. "I'm fine niyah. I promise nothing happened to me" signing loudly sitting next to her friend. Slouching in her seat.

Already mad about what happened between her and A'Zare upstairs, then coming to hear Saniyah overprotected mouth. It was just making her more annoyed. Eyeing her friend seeing a form or furious and annoyed expression on Za'rie face had Saniyah guessing if she did something wrong.

Signing to herself "You know I love you right?" Saniyah asked her with a soft smile placing her arm around her friend and moving her closer to her, "you're my little sister and I just want to make sure you're straight." She spoke to her before kissing her check a little making Za'rie smile and laugh

"Yes girl I knoww, But when we leave we gots to talk!" Za'rie spoke to her friend indicating that she was going to tell her about the previous argument she had between her and A'Zare. Gaining a nod from Saniyah she turned her attention onto her phone—going on Instagram to take a few pictures. In the midst of taking selfies she was looking at her lips.. they were chapped, making her lick her lips before grabbing her small black purse to look for her lipgloss and put it on.. on it wasn't there. 'Hm I wonder where it went'

Shrugging her shoulders, she tapped Kaylor who was next to her since Saniyah had got up to user the bathroom and she couldn't ask her for her lipgloss so she asked kaylor, "hey Kay you got lipgloss I can use?" She asked while licking her lips again she didn't want them to be chapped while she was out in public and around a whole bunch of guys, that would be embarrassing.

"Girl I don't even have mine I'm sorry." She heard her friend spoke out before nodding her head at her looking over seeing her other two friends were now gone, ariea was in the kitchen Za'rie seen as she peaked over her shoulders, and kaylie sat at the edge of the pool—making out with her boyfriend Tracey. "Yeah I'm not asking for her lipgloss" she mumbled to herself only where she could hear. so she had to wait for Saniyah to come back to ask for some lip gloss.

After waiting a good 5-10 minutes for Saniyah she still haven't came out of the bathroom so Za'rie went on a look for her friend. "Hey y'all I'm finna go find Saniyah." She spoke to her friends who were all back gathered at the little table spot. Getting up from where she sat she made her way towards the house. Walking past the kitchen and upstairs to the bathroom.. Coming across the previous room she had been in noticing the door was slightly open she could see somebody was in there.

Deciding to not go in there. She went towards the bathroom before knocking on the door to hear her friend Saniyah, "BATHROOMS OCCUPIED!" She yelled out causing Za'rie to smile in response "it's me rie, just checking in you.." she also responded "oh do you maybe have any lipgloss I can use?" She asked her friend "my purse is outside with kaylor" she heard her friends response making her huff and walk away from the door..

Walking past the door again she stops in her train of thought 'wait I dropped it in this room' mentally face palming herself she walks towards the door hearing ruffled noises making a confused expression peeking in the room seeing a silhouette she realizes the last person in the room was A'Zare. 'Fuck' she thought she didn't want to face him again after what happened. Preparing herself to walk in the room holding her head high she pushed the door open.

"Zare, I'm still very mad but I left my lipgloss up-"

AUTHORS NOTE!funny I had this sitting in my drafts I forgot to post itbut I'm back I've been at school n shit

AUTHORS NOTE!
funny I had this sitting in my drafts I forgot to post it
but I'm back I've been at school n shit