012

"Zare, I'm still very mad but I left my lipgloss up-" she trailed off pushing the door open a little wider to walk inside but stopping at the sight of a female ontop of zare

"Zare, I'm still very mad but I left my lipgloss up-" she trailed off pushing the door open a little wider to walk inside but stopping at the sight of a female ontop of zare.. making eye contact with both him and the female. "Oh. I'm sorry I didn't think you had someone in here with you" she spoke out to Zare. Then looking at the female who had an upset face.

"oh hey, Ziya right?" messing up on the females name watching them both with an unreadable expression, Switching her weight on her left leg leaning on the wall-eyeing them. "No it's actually Zoey, and what do you mean you didn't think he would have somebody in here?" She responded getting up walking towards the girl then turning her head to look at Zare who had his hands rubbing down his face. "And how do you know my nigga?" She asked  getting in Za'ries face.

Looking over the females who stood a few feet in front of her looking at Zare as he just sat there quietly not saying anything. 'Hmm' she thought nodding her head. Then looking back up making eye contact with Zoey who was now growing an impatient expression on her face,

"your nigga? nah I don't know your nigga.." she trailed off "but I do know A'zare, I don't know if that's your nigga though" she continued looking off to the side smirking in the Zoey's face.

"What do you mean you don't know if that's my nigga!" Zoey exclaimed while walking up on Za'rie getting closer to the female, compared to Za'rie, Zoey sat 2 feet taller than her. "I'm telling you that's my nigga right now! The fuck!"

Getting hostile with Za'rie was Zoey who was now getting frustrated; I mean who was she to say she doesn't think Zare is Zoey's man? better yet how the fuck do they know each other? A million things were going through Zoey's head. And right now she thought she needed to prove to this girl that A'Zare was her man and she needs to back off!

Now walking up to the two girls sensing that something was about to go down he didn't want that to happen, especially not with what just happened with him and Za'rie. He was trying to make amends with her and Zoey was making shit worse. "Aye bro chill the fuck out" he pulls Zoey back from out of Za'rie face; making her stumble back with a huffing noise coming out of her mouth.

"So you really going to embarrass me in front of this bitch like you wasn't just with me earlier!" Zoey yelled at him mushing the back of his head—causing a little chuckle come out of Za'ries mouth making Zoey snap her head towards her quick. "And bitch what you laughing at the fuck!" See now this bitch was talking out her neck, and it was making Za'rie get mad. "don't get mad at me your nigga don't fuck with you!"

Now she was walking up on the girl getting in her face, Zare still being in the middle of them "man fuck up both y'all damn. Za'rie just get your lipgloss and leave bro." He said now looking over to Zoey "and watch your mouth talking to her." He said walking closer to Za'rie to get the girls lipgloss and get her out the room.

He really wasn't In the mood and if they were to fight this would end up badly. He just prayed that god was on his side and didn't let them fight. now with his back face Zoey, he wrapped his arm around Za'rie moving her towards the dresser where her lipgloss was placed, whispering a small apology to her while Zoey just watched, Za'rie made turned her head to look a Zoey for a split second she seen as her face was turning into a anger expression.

'this is so wrong, arguing over a nigga that is not mine' she thought breathing out a loud breath pushing Zares arm from around her she turned to face him opening her mouth to say something to him; before she could even get words out she was being pushed on the floor.

Zoey lunged at her! Feeling hard fist come into contact with her face she tried to fight back. Shocked at what was going on Zare then tried to grab Zoey off of Za'rie and she started shouting "yeah bitch! That's what you get! Don't fuck with my nigga!" While still on top of her

During all this commotion there were people who were downstairs who heard the ruckus and went upstairs to check it out they were met with the sight of Za'rie and Zoey fighting, a few people was trying to break it up while others went outside running their mouth about what happened.

Inside the room was now, Zoey, Zare, Za'rie, and 2 random females and a guy trying to break them up. Zoey and Za'rie were both on the ground, Zoey being on top caused to Za'rie flip them over trying to get on top of her and she succeeded now she was on top of Zoey punching her back to back in her face. Zoey grabbing on to Za'rie hair tugging at it hard.

This went on for a few seconds until za'rie was successfully pulled off Zoey, anger tears was flowing down her face her breathing was heavy you could really hear it "you bitch! Nobody want your nigga!" She yelled "you delusional bitch!" She continues while Zare carried Zoey out the room who was shouting things as well, attempting to get her downstairs and outside away from Za'rie as fast as possible.

"You ugly whore!" Zoey yelled from in the hallway causing Za'rie to yank out of the random dudes hold and run up on her,

Zoey swings her fist, catching za'rie on the jaw. Za'rie recoils, more shocked, but the fight is on again. She lunges at zoey, grabbing her hair and pulling her down. Zoey struggles, trying to push Za'rie off, but za'ries grip is strong.

The crowd began to form around them in the hallway gasps and some people start cheering, egging them on. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" they chant. Zoey manages to free herself but Za'rie throws another punch, this time hitting Zoey in the stomach. Zoey doubles over.

The two girls roll on the floor, punching and scratching at each other, their anger fueling their actions. Just as Za'rie is about to land another punch, her friends Saniyah, and kaylor rushes in, along with Zoey's friends, Armani and zekiyah pulling them apart with the help of a couple of other party guests

"EVERYBODY OUT! PARTY OVER!" Armani yelled while pulling her friend, Zoey with the help of her other friend zekiyah off to go clean up.

AUTHORS NOTE!Sorry this is a short chapter! ion know how to write fight scenes just know they fought and Za'rie beat her up! anyways! Bye✌🏽COMMENT AND VOTE

AUTHORS NOTE!
Sorry this is a short chapter! ion know how to write fight scenes just know they fought and Za'rie beat her up! anyways! Bye✌🏽COMMENT AND VOTE.