ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟟: 𝕋𝕎𝕆 𝔹𝕀ℝ𝔻𝕊 𝕆ℕ 𝔸 𝕎𝕀ℝ𝔼

3's true soul is being trapped in a small glass box. His soul was colorless and unable to do anything. It just sit in there, like a corpse, lifeless and hopeless. The mind monsters in this cube are bigger and more hostile, as they can easily break through 4's camera, making it unable to record nor making lives anymore

"Shit" He mumbles

"4, we don't have much time, JUST WAKE HIM UP AND I WILL HAVE A BETTER PLAN"

Lily seems to have so much stress after her avatar-Sakura died. She still remember the night when she has to sacrifice her best friend for the world, and her future.

"Don't worry Lily, I'm fine"

That is the last words from her avatar, after that is history...

(if you want backstories of my ocs, i will try to make that in a separate book :D)

"LILY WHY DO YOU SUDDENLY BEING PARALIZED"

"AH CRAP"

As she says that, a massive piece of flesh grabs her and sinks her to the black goo

"4 DO SOMETHING!"

4 can't do anything but try to fight with the monsters without the help of Lily. There is a very big monster that has goo surrounding it. It can block attacks and it also spreads the black goo which is SMG3's nightmares that are being more and more large. After a very long time of fighting, while 4 has been very tired, the monster was still standing still. It quickly regain its power and pushes him into the goo. The goo slowly sinks the two 4, and they are unable to do anything.

"Get it on Lily! We can't die just like this!"

Lily twitches her ears in a certain order, sometimes short, sometimes long

"... - --- .--. / .. -"

"What?"

".. - / .-- --- -. .----. - / -.. --- / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / ....-"

"What do you mean-"

"-- .- -.- . / .... .. -- / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- -. -.. / .. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / - .- -.- . / -.-. .- .-. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / .-. . ... -"

"Oh"

".. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / - .... . -. / -.. --- / .. -"

4 remembers the things that he has gone with Three, a quote pops up in his head

"Hey dude, listen to me"

The soul suddenly rotates quickly

"I used to think you had it all"

...

"Friends, fame, views"

"I thought you had to be the happiest person in the world"

...

"But I understands you now"

"You're really scared, aren't you?"

"You're scared you could lose it all, at anytime"

...

"Because you think you're only worth as much as the stuff you make"

"But I've met your friend, man"

...

"No longer what you make"

"They...WE, will always be here to have fun, and laugh together"

The box collapse, and 3's true soul was sent outside. But it was still lifeless and was nowhere to be found. 4 remembers an old word that he said to 3 makes 3 being shy:

"Nah, I'll do anything not to lose my friend"

The soul got it's color back, and runs towards 4 and slaps him

"WHAT, I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND, Baka"

"GOOD WORK 4! NOW 3, TAKE THIS!"

Lily throws to 3 a silver sword with golden trims and a purple clothing. It has a ruby at the tip of the sword and when 3 holds it, it creates a big circle spinning, kinda like a fidget spinner that also attacks enemies. The skill of it was summoning a huge amount of memes that also can deal damage to other monster. 3 and 4 then hold hands and concentrate, create a massive ball of energy and finishes the boss. After the big ol' monster being killed, the goo also disappears, freeing Lily. She then runs towards the middle, where there is a small black needle, and she break it. A massive earthquake occurs, and the two 4 are sent back to the reality.

At the outside, things are really look like a big mess. Tari and Boopkins are hiding under the sofa, Bob still attacks with his AK-47( then 4 had to told him to stop), Melony comes back to her normal form and... sleeping, Mario tries to turn Luigi to Gadget Luigi Car in order to escape, and Meggy turns into, Leggy, which she just running around and screaming. As 4 and Lily get out of it, the monster screeches an ear piercing sound, and it turns back to 3, alongside freeing a worm- like creature, as when Lily runs at it and pulls out a gun( from her computer) and finishes it once and for all.

"Done, all in days work!" She said as she blows away the smoke from the gun.

She turns around, noticing that the crew is swarming around 3, with 4 is hugging 3

"Ugh, what happen- WAIT 4 WHERE AM I"

"You are finally back, boy" 4 says in a sorrow tone, as he keeps on hugging 3.

Lily suddenly remembers about a song that she has heard before

Two birds on a wire

One tries to fly away

And the other...

Words: 850