ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙: 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸ℂℂ𝕀𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕋

It was a normal day in the SMG4 castle. Everything was fine. SMG3 is in his secret liar, watching memes and thinking about himself.

"What gender even am I?". Suddenly, a notification pop up. It is the notification to close his cafe. "Alrighty, time to clean up this mess". He goes up the elevator and clean his cafe. Although he doesn't live there, he still have to clean in order to have guests.Right after he was about to hang the hanging sign that says "SHOP CLOSED", he notices a familiar silhouette

"Yo 4, whattsup?"

"Can you help me with this? I'm 'bout to sure that it will be very stupid"

"Just say it. I'm already heard a lot of stupid things"

3 gives 4 a seat in his cafe and two of them have a talk.

"So, yesterday I gave Begg4 a walk in the park near here. Then he wanted to explore in the castle near here."At that time 4 pointed at the castle. It is so far that they just see the silhouette of the castle. It looks quite big, probably bigger than the SMG4 castle. It is built on a hill and surrounding it are a bunch of wired fences.

"Bro, that looks spooky af. So, did you leave him at there so he got into it?"

"No, I refused at first" 4 talk with a shaky tone. " Then, this morning when I woke up, Begg4 has disappeared and let me a note""What was the note about?"

Then, 4 gives 3 a note. The note spellings were like this: 

      ima go int de catle,bict

"So you tell me about this so we will go save your child"

"yep"

"Ugh, fine we will go find him this evening"

"No wait! I have to cook spaghetti for that idiot again or he will moan for the rest of the day"

"K, we will go this night, 9pm is ok"

"Okie, bye!"

SMG4 rushes away into his castle. After the IGBP accident, he cared to a lot of people, mostly his child.

"Idiot" 3 mumbles

🇮​​🇹​❜​🇸​ ​🇬​​🇴​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇦​ ​🇷​​🇴​​🇺​​🇬​​🇭​ ​🇩​​🇦​​🇾​...

That night...(I suck at doing timeskips)

3 is just streaming playing Undertale with his fans.

"So chat, we need to solve this puzzle and-". Suddenly, the phone call rings. It was from 4."Um, so chat, I will have some work to do so, goodbye and have a nice night."3 stops the livestream and answer the call. The call says by the following:

4: hey 3, r u done yet ;;

3: ok, i will head up to the castle rn

4: thks (≧∇≦)ノ

3 ends the call, says goodbye to Eggdog and opens a portal that leads to the SMG4 castle(yep he still lives in the starbucks in the Internet graveyard lol)

As when he leaps through the portal, he sees 4 leaning on the side of the wall. He buries his head on his knees and... crying?

"Dude, what is going on with you?"As soon as 4 heard 3's words, he sits up.

"Um... nothing! I-I'm just waiting for you!" 4 says with a sorrow tone. The moonlight shines on 4's eyes, revealing his red eye

"Are you fine?"

"No, I'm just, um... waiting for you! Glad that you remember."

"So, are we going into there right now?"

"Yep! I knew the way to go to there!"

The two Meme Guardians together walking on the road. It was kinda dark, so 3 bring a torch with them. As they go to the wired fences, they realize that they are holding eachother's hand.

"WHY ARE YOU HOLDING MY HAND, Baka..."(you guys will probably know who says that¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

"btw, are we there yet?"

"yep"

3 look closely, and he sees an enormous castle. It has navy colored walls with architectural decorations. The entrance door was made out of wood and it is painted with a dark blue color along with some silver highlights and a gold door knob.

"Here I go..." 4 says with an abnormal tone, then he unlocks the door. The door opens with a squeaky sound that hears like a girl laughing in menace.

"Spooky castle. Mario will probably scared as shit if he hears this" 4 mumbles.

Inside the castle was empty. Alongside the wall was some dead plants and some dusty gold statues. In the middle was a golden throne with blue cushions and a silver sword. When they are exploring, 3 hears a crack on the ceiling.

"What the fvck was tha- FOUR WATCH OUT"

"Huh?" 4 answer. Then a massive chanderlier from the ceiling falls onto 4. Luckly 3 manages to push him away, making him fine.

"Next time better look closely, dumbass"

But then, they here some "eugh" sounds behind the throne.

"BEGG4! GLAD THAT YOU ARE FINE!" 4 says then runs to the place of the sound.

 Suddenly, they hear a creaking sound on the side of the wall. A massive gore that shapes like a hand stick out from the ceiling. The gore looks like human flesh with eyes on it, but they looks very different from the one from the mysterious keyboard. The hand facing from 4 to 3, wondering what prey should it takes.

"4, why are you standing? RUN!"

3 then takes bombs from his hat and then throws them at the mysterious hand. But it didn't budge, it them grabs 3 and lower his defenses.

"4, just run..."

"But what about yo-"

"I SAID RUN FAST"

4 then runs as fast as he can to the entrance. The hand tries to grab him, but it has grab 3 so it cannot take Four.As 4 finally escapes the castle, the doors shutted.

"NOO, SMG3, DO YOU HEAR ME?"

He only hears a glitchy sound of 3

"į̶̙͕̻̬̉̂̈̅͛̚͠ ̶̨̨̩͇̭̜̏͐͑ą̶̟̐̒́͘̚͠m̶̤̲͍̲̩̄͋́ ̵̧͙̰̻̼̖̻̓̑̿̾́̔̀͠f̷̢̨͖̖̫̙͓̠͖̼̓į̶͔͎̺͊́́̉̌̿n̶̢̠̟̘̗̗̘̜̯̗͐̉̈́̐͌̓e̸̢̹̯̖̳͖̭̭̺̺̩̮̣͖͌͌̓"

He got his pet back, but...

ʜᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴛ 3

Words: 917