1

"Gabriel! Can you shut the hell up for one second? Seriously! And what's with all these candy wrapers? Pick them up!"

That was Sam Winchester

"Samsquatch! Will you every get a social life? Don't tell me how to live my life and make me pick it up you tall ass moose" Gabriel shouted back.

That was Gabriel Novak.

Sam stalked over to the smaller man.

"I swear to God Gabriel, I don't even know why I am still living here! I'm packing my bags, I'll find a new dorm partner."

Thats when Gabriel's face turned into a smirk.

"But you won't."

Sam glared. "You don't know that."

Gabriel wrapped his arms around Sam's waist. Sam felt his heart jump.

"You're right I don't know that, but I have a strong feeling you won't." He said his hand traveling up on top of Sam's shirt. Sam shivered.

"God damn it Trickster." He mumbled before grabbing Gabriel pulling him close to him. Sam leaned down and kissed him roughly. Gabriel's fingers grabbed at his hair pulling and tugging hard enough to make him want more.

He pulled Gabriel up for the smaller man to wrap his legs around his waist.

"We got to stop doing this" Sam said against his lips while walking to his bedroom.

"Yeah, maybe, this is our last time. After this we are done" Gabriel replied breathless.

Both knew that was a lie.

But they had to say it.

Because Samuel Winchester and Gabriel Novak, HATE each other. Ask anyone around. They go together like oil and water. They are magnets repelling against each other.

Also Sam Winchester is straight, at least thats what he portrayed to be and Gabriel is bi but Sam does not seem like the person he's go for.
They're constantly fight. They agree on almost nothing except one thing...

They agree on the feelings they get when they bed each other. The feeling they get when they taste each other or when they let themselves maybe even love each other.

But that's impossible. Sam and Gabriel hate each other.

They hate each other that's that. If asked Sam says he hates the idiot candy eating short trickster and Gabriel will say he hates the tall rabbitfood eating moose.

So everyday they fight and try to convince themselves that they hate the one another. But at the end of the day, although no one would ever know, you can find them in one bed tangled up in each other and the bed sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam Winchester untangled himself from the smaller man.

"Damn it." He whispered. "God Fucking Damn it" He paced in his room glancing at the smaller man who was still sleeping. He stopped. If you had happened upon that scene you would assume and believe he was looking at his lover after a night together. But he wasn't. Because he wasn't gay and he hates Gabriel Novak....Or did he? It was so confusing to him.

He bit his lip and walked out the room. He then took a nice hot shower.

Gabriel woke up and checked his surroundings. He put his head in his hands. Sam's room. Of course he's in Sam Fucking Winchester's room. Not the first time he might add. Might. He won't add that. Because he hates Sam Winchester. Yes, he may be bi...but Sam Winchester? No. The 'fun-sized' man stood and grabbed his clothes from the floor. He stopped and carefully folded and placed Sam's clothes on his dresser. "What the fuck was that?" He muttered walking out. He was tempted to turn back and throw the clothes back on the floor, along with his entire dresser. But at that moment the bathroom door opened and Gabriel scrambled back to his room.

Sam walked back to his room towel around his waist. His heart dropped when he noticed the smaller boy wasn't under his sheets. What is he talking about, it was almost as if...he was disappointed...He laughed at himself. No. Absolutely not. He's glad Gabriel wasn't there. Very glad...wasn't he? He shook his head and grab his shaving cream which he really should keep in the bathroom. He stopped when he noticed his clothes from last night were folded neatly on top. He picked them up, he would allow himself, this one smile, this small blush and mini heart flutter. It didn't mean anything. He still hated Gabriel.

Gabriel checked to make sure Sam wasn't in the hallway before he quickly made his way to the bathroom. He started the shower and was just about to get in when the door opened and there stood Sam with his towel still around his waist holding a bottle of shaveling gel. "Sasquatch here to join me?" Gabriel knew it would irritate Sam, he doesn't know why he still does that...irritate him...oh wait...its because he hate him of course.

Sam glared. But said nothing. What the trickster would never know was that Sam was very tempted to take him up on the offer. He turned turns the sink and Gabriel slipped into the shower. He Was just about to start shaving when Gabriel called out "You better not turn on the water or I swear I'll kill you and distribute all your tall body parts around the country." Sam bit the inside of his cheek so he wouldn't laugh. "Well, I need to shave."

"Tough luck Moose." Sam glared at the shower curtain and looked at the fogged mirror and saw the shaving cream on his face. He doesn't have time to waste. He can't wait for Gabriel to get out of his annoying long showers. He has class in an hour. He went to turn on the sink to wash off the shaving cream but stopped. He can't use the water. Sam bit his lip. Well...there was one option to wash off his face. Sam cut a quick glance at the currently being used shower. I mean...Gabe did offer. It might annoy him if I slip in. Yeah, I'll do it just to annoy him. I'm not doing this to be close to him and maybe have hope for shower sex. I mean yeah, I could walk to the kitchen, but that's like outside the bathroom and I'm already here so might as well right? right.

Sam slipped off his towel and folded it placing it on the sink before pulling the shower curtain back slightly and slipping in before Gabriel noticed. Gabriel had his eyes closed and back towards Sam as he massaged shampoo into his hair. Sam had the strange urge to reach out and do it for him...so he did. Gabriel jumped.

Sam was going to stop but to his surprise Gabriel leaned back into him. Gabriel had no idea what he was doing and he had no idea why he liked this so much. But he did and for this moment, allow him to enjoy this moment.

"Samsquatch?"

"Hmmm"

It was a peaceful moment between the two of them. Something that was very rare between the two of them. "Can, I wash the shampoo out of my hair now?" Gabriel's voice was soft like he didn't want to disturb the peace. He looked up and Sam nodded. "Uh...Yeah, Sorry of course." Sam took a small step back.

Gabriel turned and faced Sam letting the water run through his hair which did not feel nearly as good as when fingers were going through it. Sam was trying his very hardest not to look down, His very very hardest. Gabriel could see it Sam was looking everywhere to avoid looking at him.

Sam damn near moan when Gabriel leaned passed his to grab the conditioner his arm brushing by his dick accidentally. He stood with the conditioner in his hand. He looked up at Sam. "Hey you, uh got shaving cream on your face, I just realized that." Sam reached up and touched his cheek. "Oh yeah," Sam tried to move moved around Gabe to go under the shower head but then their bodies brushed.

Chest to Chest. Nose to Nose. It was almost automatic and simultaneously that they both got hard. Sam's heart sped up and Gabriel blushed. Sam then moved so he.was under the shower head. Washing off his face with his still awkward hard on.

When he got the shaving cream off his face and made the decision to shave tomorrow. He turned to Gabe who was massaging conditioner into his hair. Gabe looked at him. "Well, um I'm uh." Sam said moving to get out. He was stopped with a hand on his arm pulling him back.

"I think we both have something that needs to be taken care of." He whispered. Sam gulped. "Yes. But I still hate you." Gabriel forced a smirk. "And I hate you."

Sam also then forced a smile. Neither knew it was forced. Both believed the others lie.