☆ °~ Chapter 17 ~° ☆

!Chapter 17 plays after the Events of Opinions and Chapter 16!

Y/N's Pov:

It's been a few days since what happened, and it has been pretty quiet.

And even though we were like 6 people or so in the house, the groceries haven't seemed to get any less, so that a good thing, no trip to the store, for a few days.

It was quite difficult shopping, since we buy more than we can carry, and that is just the necessary stuff, and Sophie and John are surprisingly the only ones with a car.. well, John is the only one at the moment since Sophie's car needs a new coat of paint and a new front window.

It's also been a while since we went to find our friends, since it's already been 2 months, since we found Fred, and let Sophie into our friend group as well.

-------------

I was looking for John because I sort of craved his company.

As I walked through the house, I heard music come from my room, which I actually mostly share with John.

I went to the room and noticed the door was slightly open, so I peaked through.

......

(Link to video here, cause wattpad is being mean)

I opened the door, and he didn't seem to notice me and continued dancing.

"John..?"

If it were possible, I bet his soul would have left his body.

"Uhhh..., it's not what it looks like.."

I just burst out laughing.

Just then, I received a message from Sophie saying..

'Told ya ;)'

....

How did she know...

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer.