Fighting for Flight

"You really like to break the law don't you?" Paul asks me and I laugh for a little. He smiles at my laugh and then looks at Rachel and Cameron to see their reactions to the idea. They just stare at me. Rachel eventually smiles. 

"You really do." She says to me. I look at them all. We are in for one hell of a fight.

"Paul I want you to come with." I say and he looks like i'm insane.

"Okay, I guess." He says obviously worried. I walk over to him and he grabs my shirt. "Wait." He says before we leave. "Where will we put them?" He asks about the planes. I don't answer. I notice he is staring at me. 

"How should I know?" I answer him with a question. "We will figure it out when we get the planes lets just focus on that." I say to him and he takes us to the hanger. We hide behind a couple of crates in the room. I peek around the corner and see at least fifteen guards, five for each plane. I look back at Paul. He nods and walks off the other way, away from the plane. There is a plane close to me so I go for that one first. Before I go I shoot out my sword and prepare for a fight. I get up to attack the guards, and Cameron shows up taking them out with one swipe of her hand.

"What the hell?" I say to her. She looks over and smiles. "I wanted to do that." I say like a disappointed child. A guard starts to run behind Cameron. I run behind her, cut his gun in half and knock him to the ground. I look at her and she smiles.

"You're welcome." She says and runs to another plane. I give her a glance and I get into the plane near me. I start the engine and liftoff and out of the hanger. We all meet up and get ready to find a place to hide them, when two other planes with Sentinels logo on it. This time the logo was different. It was a box with a block s in the middle. We figured they were them when they started to shoot at us. 

We swerve and fly in different directions to shake them. But they are not easily shaken by some fancy flying. I shoot through the buildings of San Francisco and shoot out over the water. I see his bullet spray hit the water behind me splashing everywhere. I shoot out around Alcatraz and under the golden gate bridge. I get out over international waters and start doing crazy moves. 

I fly straight up and flip the plane. By the time I get back down, he is now in front of me. I shoot after him shooting my guns now, trying to end this dog fight. I see back at the city there are now news helicopters coming our way. I shoot his left wing and he start go down. He hits the water and crashes. I see him in the water and he shoots something at me. When it passes by, I see it is a blast of fire. Its the boy that tricked me in the McDonald's a year ago.

I leave him flying back to help Paul who is being tailed by the other plane. Cameron is there but isn't sure what to do. I fly over by them and I can see Paul having trouble since he has never flown these before. 

"Cameron, control my plane. Keep it next to you." I tell her and the plane starts to move on its own. I open the hatch and step out on to the top of my plane. The plane tailing Paul is right in front of me. I jump and barely make it to his plane. I shoot out my spikes and start to crawl towards the hatch. I dig the spike into the front of his ship and kick open his plane. I kick his face and he yelps in pain. He grabs my foot and tries to pull me forward but it is useless due to the spikes dug into his hull.

I flip myself over and decide to attack the controls. I shoot out my sword and stab his controls. He starts to spin. I hop off of the plane. Cameron flies under me and catches me with my plane I hop in and she releases the plane to my using. We fly and get near the apartment Rachel is still at.

 We park on the next roof over and Paul takes us back into the room Rachel is waiting in. We walk in and see that Rachel isn't there. We look all over the run down apartment, but we don't find her. My phone starts to ring. I answer it.

"Who is this?" I ask sharply.

"Wow, Andrew, no need to be snarky." Max says. I get hot with anger.

"What did you do to her?" I say angrily into the phone.

"Oh, we did nothing to her. What happens to her is what you decide to do. Your options are, you come and save her, but Cameron dies. Or, you save your dear sister but your fiance will die." He tells me. I look over at Cameron and I see a red dot on her cheek. I motion for her not to move. "You choose. And if Paul gets any ideas, they both die. Choose wisely." He says hanging up. I look at Cameron and Paul. I now have to choose for the lives of two people I love. Now Max is going to pay.