Chapter 2:- New Boss!!!!

The room was filled with laughter and joy. Everyone was talking. Swara brought Ragini downstairs. She was shocked to find Laksh in front of her eyes. She tried not to make eye contact with him. Swara made Ragini sit.

"Wow, she is so beautiful," said Aparna, looking at her.

Laksh was also looking at Ragini, but his main focus was on Swara, who was sitting next to Ragini.

They all talked for a while, and the Maheshwari family liked Ragini a lot. They decided to fix their marriage as soon as possible.

"As Panditji said, there is a good muhurat after two days. We can have their engagement, and after a week, we can have the marriage done," said DP.

Everyone agreed with it, while Ragini was shocked. After a while, the Maheshwari family left.

"Are they not ordering anything online that they will get me married in a week? I don't even know that guy. At least give me a chance to meet him and talk with him. What is this? An engagement in two days, like seriously," Ragini said angrily to herself.

The next day, everyone headed towards their respective work, and Ragini went to her office. In front of the office, a car stopped, and a man stepped out of the car wearing shades. He was extremely hot and attractive. He went inside the office and entered his cabin. In his cabin, he was scolding someone.

"Why is our boss shouting this much?" questioned Ragini.

"Ragini, actually the employee got a little late, and sir doesn't like people who are late," said one of the interns.

"Is he our boss or your school principal? Even a school principal doesn't scold a student for coming in late," said Ragini in frustration.

"Hey, never be late or you may have to lose your job," the intern warned.

"Are you serious, Neha?" asked Ragini, shocked.

"Yes, madam. And now, hear our sir's world-famous dialogue," said Neha.

The voice came from inside the cabin, "People who don't value time, then time doesn't value them," said the person angrily. The intern who was standing was shivering.

He came out of the cabin. Ragini didn't want to go inside seeing him like this. She was really angry that how could someone be so rude and why does he so punctual.

There was a knock on the person's cabin. "Come in," a voice came from inside.

Neha and Ragini entered his cabin.

"Good morning, sir. She is your new personal assistant," Neha said, introducing Ragini.

He was sitting, and their faces was facing his back. He said, "Okay, you may leave."

"What's his problem? Why can't he even look at us and talk? What is the way to talk, and why is he so irritating?" said Ragini in her mind.

"Okay, sir," said Ragini sarcastically.

"And, Miss or Mrs. Ragini, make sure you will always be on time," said the person.

"Sir, it's Miss Ragini," said Ragini with a sarcastic smile.

They both came outside his cabin and were talking.

"Hey, by the way, what is our boss's name?" questioned Ragini.

"Don't you know his name?" said Neha.

"No, I don't. Please tell me, or this angry bird will eat me alive," said Ragini.

"His name is Ahaan. Ahaan Malhotra," said Neha.

"Oh, Ragini said.

''Now let's start working, or else he will scold us,' said Neha."

"Sure," Ragini said.

They both headed towards their respective work. Just then, Ragini's phone rang. She didn't want to pick up the phone, but she had to.

"Hello," she said sweetly.

"Hello, Ragini. Laksh this side," said Laksh happily.

"Yes, why did you call me?" asked Ragini, frowning.

"Actually, I want to meet you. Can we meet at a café?" said Laksh.

"Why not, but why do you want to meet me?" asked Ragini, not interested in the call.

"Actually, Ragini, we can meet each other, share our thoughts, learn about each other, and please Swara too," said Laksh excitedly.

"Okay, but why Swara? What will she be doing there?" asked Ragini, confused.

"Well, actually, my brother Sanskar wants to meet her. That's why," said Laksh.

"Sure, we can meet in the evening," said Ragini.

Ragini and Laksh were talking to each other on the phone. Just then, Ahaan came and sat on the chair next to Ragini and was observing her. Ragini was busy on the call and didn't notice Ahaan by her side.

"Okay, Laksh, now I will hang up," said Ragini.

"Sure, bye Ragini," said Laksh happily.

After keeping the phone down, Ragini's pen fell, and she turned to pick it up but was shocked to find Ahaan in front of her.

"Sir, you" said, Ragini stammering.

"Oh, Miss Ragini, you found time to end your call and focus on work. Wow, that's excellent! I think you really don't need this job. Are you here to work or talk with people on the phone?" said Ahaan sarcastically.

"Sir, I am sorry," Ragini said with a false smile.

"Resignation letter," Ahaan ordered.

"I am sorry, sir. I won't repeat this again, and I will not use my phone in the office again," said Ragini immediately.

"Excellent," said Ahaan with a sarcastic smile.

Ragini just nodded.

"And one more thing: your punishment for today is to complete these five files by the end of the day. And today means today, not even a single minute late, else you know how punctual I am," said Ahaan, ordering.

"Sure, sir," Ragini said and leaned into her work.

"How rude is he? And now I have to complete this heavy bundle of files. What will I do? And today I won't be able to meet Laksh as well," she said, fake crying.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So, what do you think? Will Ragini meet Laksh, and why did Laksh ask Ragini to bring Swara along with her?

To get the answers, you need to stay tuned to the story. Hope you all liked the update! Do share your views regarding it, and do comment and vote if you liked the update.

Thanks for giving your precious time to the story.

Target:- 15+ votes

Your Writer
Ananya.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°