save him from dying...

Several years have passed. It would seem that another extermination should not
cause problems for the angels... But it did. Lucifer, his daughter Charlie and her friends decided to organize a defense and repel the attack of the angels. In process now no longer an extermination, but a real battle itself, Lute tried
finish off Vaggie, but... It didn’t work out. Lute's arm was crushed under the debris. And she literally torn off her arm, but what the worst... After escaping from the destroyed hotel, she saw wounded Adam. He was yelling and raging at Lucifer, Charlie and the others, but Niffty tried to approach him from behind... And seeing this, Lute simply ran to Adam and with an accurate blow pushed the little maid away, and at the same time knocked the weapon out of her hands.
“Lute?...” Adam said, seeing his friend.
“I... I won’t let you... Die...” Lute answered.
Niffty did not have time to get up again, take the knife and finish off Adam. At that moment, he, Lute and the rest of the surviving exterminators had already retreated to heaven. So, Adam and Lute were maximally exhausted by the unexpectedly complicated extermination and  both he and she fell asleep pretty quickly.
Some days have passed by:
The Archangel and his friend, the exorcist, simply sat quietly next to each other.
“Listen, Lute, I’ve been wanting to ask for a long time...” Adam began.
“Hm?” Lute said.
“Is the new arm normal?” Adam asked.
“Yes, the prosthesis is definitely good. I got used to it pretty quickly,” she answered.
After that, she looked at Adam and something surprised her. Even though new helmets were made to replace the old ones, broken during that
unsuccessful extermination, Adam, who had almost never taken off this
helmet, now in no hurry to put on a new one.
"Adam? I have a question for you too," Lute said.
“Well?” Adam said.
"I'm a little surprised that... If in normal times you almost always wore your
helmet, then now you still haven’t put on a new one to almost never take it off" Lute said.
“Why? You’ve already seen my face, I no longer need to conceal it it from you. I will probably still hide it from others, but not from you, That’s for sure,” Adam replied, then added:
"And by the way, about that incident..."
“What?” Lute asked.
“Thank you... For saving me from probable death then, Lutey...,” -
Adam said.
"Lutey?..oh, no problem. I just didn't want you to die. It would have been a very difficult loss for me," Lute answered. This time Adam can perfectly see her embarrassment.
“Oh... Was I really so dear to you all this time? I didn’t think...” Adam said, but Lute just hugged him.
“Very dear... More than anything...,” Lute replied, hugging Adam.
"Oh... And for me... You are still the best exorcist, friend and angel at all... You are much better than Lilith and Eve...", Adam answered and hugged Lute back. They hugged like this for a few minutes, after that Adam said:
"And regarding hell and these stupid demons - we are still exorcists, We'll figure something out. This won't happen again. I won't allow you to be beaten up and your arm to be torn off again."
“Exactly. You can’t lose your grip - I won’t let you almost get killed again,”
- Lute answered.
"But this is already after six months, if the time interval between exterminations
won't be shortened or extended again. In the meantime, I just want to spend it more time with you like the good old days, Lutey,” Adam said.
“Oh... Mutually, Adam. And by the way, I like this nickname,” Lute replied.
“And I like that you stopped talking formally and calling me “sir.”
“That’s much better,” Adam answered, after which the two went somewhere...

Well, that's the end of the first original part, but all three fanfics will be posted here in one fanfic