44-♥️His Love For Her♥️

Hello My Beautiful ladies 👋🥰

You know I was in no mood to write today's chapter because of some hate comments about revansh's behaviour and Ada is an emotional bitch bla bla , I really felt hurt like I will break down at any time but few of my supporters motivated me and I am very thankful to them .

I will say just one thing If you can't motivate anyone then you don't have right to demotivate them . If you don't like their story you can quit it , They are not forcing you to read their story .

Revansh has his past , we can't expect from anyone to come over with their past and live a normal life in just a few day , they changes with a time like revansh so don't say something wrong about him And about Ada yes she is emotional so what haan ? She has self respect If you are forgetting she slapped rudra once for her self respect . She just doesn't want to make excuses of self respect in her relationship . If they both don't try to give a chance to their relation because of their self respect then how that relation will work . One has to take their self respect on the side for their relationship.

Everyone is emotional for their loved ones , aren't you all for your parents or loved ones?

If you can't support me then don't use such agrresive comments on my story .
Sorry If anyone felt hurt 🙂♥️

Ikshawrites and Pixiewrites02

They are my saviours 🤌🥺💋

Who motivated me the most !!

Thank you lovelies💋

(𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗜𝘁)

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑴𝒂𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒍𝒖,
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑨𝒃 𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒚𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒔𝒆,
𝑲𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒅𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒅𝒂 𝒑𝒚𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒔𝒆...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Chidchida went to the office without having his breakfast . He is very stubborn , he knows I can't stay angry with him for more time but no he has to test my patience . When I saw him with me on the same bed in the morning I wasn't shocked as I knew that he would come that's why I didn't lock the door .

I packed lunch for him because I know he will not eat anything . He knows how to defeat me that's why I hate him.

𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 , 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉!!

Whatever , He is getting hard on my nerves . I took the car keys and drove to his office .

♥︎

After reaching , I parked my car in the parking area and walked inside his office .