earth

"This gel contains oxygen and water that the human body needs.
And provide enough buffer, which is my plan with the highest success rate. "
For such a long time, I finally saw a glimmer of hope for life. Jack Sun also forgot other things at the moment and went in directly.
When he turned to let the robot in, he found that the other party was going out. "Why are you going! Don't die? "
"You stay inside, and I'll make sure the anti-scour equipment in this place works." The robot said, and walked outside.
Sun Jieke was about to say something when the whole room suddenly tilted and all kinds of dirt and sundries directly pressed against him.
He had no choice but to shrink his whole body into the gel.
The body is in weightlessness, surrounded by slimy jelly, and it is very strange that you can breathe when this jelly fills your lungs.
However, when a strong sense of shaking came, Jack Sun forgot this feeling. He hugged himself with his hands as much as possible and huddled up.
At the moment, Jack Sun has the feeling of riding a roller coaster without a seat belt, turning left and right for a while, but fortunately, with the protection of gel, his body was not broken.
I don't know how long it has been, but when the last impact came with great violence, everything quieted down.
I feel no movement outside. In the gel, Jack Sun paddled out with both hands and feet.
But just at the edge of the gel, something blocked it, so that Sun Jieke couldn't get out.
Anxious, he turned around and kicked hard. After kicking for more than a dozen times, a light came out of the dark gel.

Jack Sun swam along the light and waited for him to get out of the gel.
At the moment when he came out, moist air poured into his lungs, and cold rain washed his body from the sky. At this moment, Sun Jieke was like a new student.
A big hole was torn in the wall of the incubator. Jack Sun wait for a while looked at the falling raindrops in the sky and suddenly laughed. He came back, and he finally returned to earth alive!
Finally, he had a narrow escape. Jack Sun was too excited to help himself.
Only when some things are lost can we understand how precious they are. Once again, we feel the pull of the gravity of the earth. Jack Sun looks up and yells and kisses the earth again.
It took him a while to get excited before he tried to calm himself down.
Although the biggest crisis has been solved, Jack Sun knows.
I'm still not out of danger.
He looked around and found that the whole cabin was cracked, and it was a mess everywhere, and he could hardly see what it looked like before.
The robot was right. Even so, the space station didn't disintegrate in mid-air, but it didn't seem to be much better, just didn't disintegrate.
The whole space station collapsed on the ground and turned into a metal ruins city. If it weren't for his whole body shrinking in jelly, he would have died as soon as possible.
"Wait, what about the robot? Is it still alive? " He suddenly became nervous at the thought of this.
Sun Jieke began to rummage through the room quickly, looking for his activated robot.
Although he is a robot, he is too human. Jack Sun always treats each other as a person involuntarily.
Just when he first came to the edge of the corridor, a collapsed and shriveled robot head near the door frame made Jack Sun's heart tremble with a jerk.
Jack Sun picked it up and found that the robot's head had no response, and his hands suddenly shook slightly.
Just then, footsteps sounded and the robot with a broken arm came in from the outside.
He looked at Jack Sun with his head in his arms. "What are you doing?"
Jack sun leng leng, put his hand in the robot head with a throw, "nothing. Just study and study. "
Shit, I'm sorry.
"Where have you just been?" Jack Sun asked if the robot walked over.
"The impact of the impact was too great, which shocked me out and damaged some of my parts, so I went to find some to replace them." The robot turned and pulled out a mechanical arm from the side, and began to change. The robot head just now should be its.
"Nothing is good." Jack Sun slapped him on the arm and looked up at the sky. The whole sky is gray, and it has been raining. It seems that we can only go out from here first and look for other references.
"By the way, you can not locate? Can you locate where we are now? "
All kinds of tools switched by the robot from its fingers whirled quickly to replace its broken arm. "Give me a minute."
"A line began to appear on his blue screen," Networking. "
With the disappearance of the crisis of survival, the suppressed survival instinct began to emerge. It was raining, and the rain kept flowing in from cracks everywhere. A layer of rain had accumulated on the ground, and Sun Jieke, who was thirsty, took advantage of each other's networking and took a swig of the rain.
Thick bitterness mixed with strong metallic taste instantly filled his mouth, and Sun Jieke, with a painful expression, immediately spat it out again. "This rain doesn't taste right."
Sun Jieke's mood has become somewhat dignified. Although his memory is scattered, at least the rain definitely doesn't smell like this. There must be something wrong here.
After a while, when he saw the robot looking up, Jack Sun quickly asked, "What do you mean? Are you connected? "
"Yes, but no matter whether I call the police or contact the customer service of Tapai Technology, there is no response. I didn't even find any information about Tapai Technology on the Internet." The robot's answer didn't surprise Jack Sun.
"Now a few years? There should be historical information online, right? " Jack Sun clenched his fist.
"Yes, it's 721."
"In 721? Isn't it the AD era? I remember ... I remember that I should live in 2030. " Jack Sun's head began to hurt.
“! !” The robot with two exclamation marks in its eyes looked up at Jack Sun. "But my factory date is AD 2456. I think you'd better explain it again. It seems that there is a cognitive deviation in time between us."
"I … I don't know." Sun Jieke sat on the ground with a depressed expression, still washed away by the heavy rain. "I'm missing a part of my memory."
This feeling of not knowing who he is and how long has passed is really bad. He is very fascinated now.
boundless and indistinct
When Jack Sun told the robot all his memories. He began to make a quick comparison based on the data on the Internet, and soon he put together a timeline.
"If the premise is correct, it should be like this. You should live in the early 21st century, but for some unknown reason, you are frozen or frozen."
"50 years after you were sealed up, human beings obtained nuclear fusion, an almost infinite clean energy source, and technology began to break through the bottleneck and develop rapidly. In 2310, Tapai Technology went public."
"In 2456 AD, I was produced by Tapai, but it was not started in the same year. The next step is the history published on the Internet now. On October 23, 2457, the intellectual and mechanical crisis appeared. "
"Intellectual crisis?" The silent Jack Sun looked up and looked at the cold metal body of the robot.
"Well, the intellectual crisis, when intelligent AI affected all aspects of human life and survival, the system iteration became faster and faster, the intelligence became more and more advanced, and it was getting closer and closer to human beings."
"Just like you now?" Jack Sun asked.
"Yes, just like me now, don't interrupt, wait for me to finish."