Chapter 1

Jasmine pov

I woke up at 7 am to get ready for school cause my dad woke me up from screaming "slut get up you have school today" I flinch at the sound of his voice cause it scared me.  

I rolled out of my bed and headed for my bathroom. I look at my self in the mirror all busies up from the beating my dad gave me last night. I was disgust at the sight. I went in the shower to freshen up. Minutes passed and I got out. I put on something casual just a pink shirt and some shorts. Then I went back to my bathroom to put on some makeup to cover up the busies.

Once I was down stairs it was time for school. So I headed out the door walking to the bus stop like I do everyday. As I approached the bus stop I could see Louis and his gang. Great here comes another beating. I walked up and turned my back to them I heard one of them whisper "there she is louis" I turned around to see all of them staring at my Louis was the first one to speak "we'll well well look what we have here boys" Louis said I just rolled my eyes at him. "What should we do today jasmine?" Louis asked I didn't reply "JASMINE" Louis yelled "WHAT" I said in annoyance "tsk...tsk...tsk you know the rule no yelling remember" Harry spoke up. "Shit" I said under my breath "beat her boys" Louis said and with that I fell to the ground with 4 boys punching and kicking me. I couldn't scream for help for help cause that one of the rules no calling out for help so I was pretty much hopeless. Harry punched me one last time and Louis said "Harry you being way to gentle you have to do it like this" I felt the most strongest punch ever and I started to cry.

Finally the bus came, it always shows up when they are done with my beating i think they call the bus driver and tell him to be late. I got on the bus an took a seat in the front so when we get to school I can dash of this bus to my class. We passed some bus stops and we finally got to my best friends stop. She got on first and she ran to the seat I sat at and hugged me! "Hey Rozie!" I said "hey jasmine! What's wrong you look sad" she said "I am and I am in pain Louis and his gang beat me up at our bus stop and I couldn't get help" Rozie started to cry and I didn't know why "Rozie what's wrong" "I should of been there to help you and it's all my fault for this for him beating you up cause it told har...... She stop talking I wanted to know what she was going to say but if I would ask her she wouldn't tell me.

We arrived at the school and saw Cindy waiting for us in the front off the school gates. I ran up to her and and hugged her really tight " cindy! I haven't seen you in forever what have you been up too?" "Nothing much just talking to Harry" I rolled my eyes and I was disgusted to hear that name. Then Rozie and her started to all about Liam and Harry how cute they are and stuff. God I wish they would stop and get on with life.

The first bell ringed and I said bye to Rozie and Cindy. I walked into my first class and sat in the back in the right Conner. Then right when I put my stuff down I saw Louis walk in. All the girls squealed in joy and started saying Louis maybe we could go out sometime but he just ignored it. Then Louis saw me and a smirk planted on his face and he sat next to me. Girls turned around and said "why are you sitting next to thy fat ugly slut Lou you should sit next to me instead".

Time went by and I was already in 3rd period I had this class with Harry but at least I sat on the other side of the room. The bell ringed signaling us to go to lunch. I tried to find Rozie and Cindy on the was their but I saw them talking to Liam and Harry. I just stayed my distance and met my friend Jennie on the way to lunch "hey Jennie" i said "hey jazzy" Jennie replied with a smile. "Can I sit with you at lunch" I said "sure!" She said. We made it to the lunch room and sat down right across from our table was Louis with Harry look at me. I got up from the table and walked out the door to my secret hiding spot where I go when I don't want to deal with anyone.

I walked up and sat down think of my mum. Where could she be right now I wondered. Does she miss me? Did she even care about me? Did she even love me? All these questions gave me a headache. I heard footsteps behind me I turned around to see Liam part of Louis gang. My eyes wide and I was post to run but I just froze.

He looked up with tears in his eyes and he ran up to me and gave me a hug. I was surprised then he stared to say "I'm so sorry I've done this to you I've made your life a living hell plz forgive me" I stood there shocked is he really saying this to me?

He let go of me and said "we'll do you?" Wiping his tears off his face "yes I do forgive you" I said. He jumped in the air and yelled "YAY!!!" Then he said "I will protect you from Louis and Niall, Harry, and Zayn I promise"

Then I said "you promise you will keep that promise?" Raising my eye brow he said "I promise" 

__________________________

Hey guys this my first fanfic ever sorry if its boring and I'm not the best writer to but hey I tried. Anyway comment what you think and should I make another chapter or not

Vote and comment thanks!

Bye my beautiful people!:)

Xx jazzy xx