Chapter 17

Louis pov

Eleanor and i ran into jasmine and zayn back where jasmine ran off when me and the boys bullied her. Zayn looked at me then Eleanor when he look at eleanor his whole mood changed. I knew the rest of the boys didnt like Eleanor but i loved her but i knew I loved jasmine more than anything but she broke my heart so i had to do what I had to do.

Zayn pov

Seeing Eleanor by louis side again made me so mad i thought we told him she was using him but no he doesn't want to listen. "Hello zayn and jasmine" louis said "hi" we both said. "Well this is my girlfriend Eleanor, jasmine i think you know her and zayn too" louis said. "Yea i know her" jasmine said. I was shocked she knew her.

Jasmine pov

"Me and zayn better get going now bye louis" I said, i grabbed zayns hand and walked away. "Jasmine what are we doing" zayn said trying to keep up with me. "We are leaving the school" i said still walking "WHAT! We can't we will get in big trouble" he said "zayn I've done this millions times before when you guys started to hurt me plus my cousin knows i do this" i said "who's your cousin" he said "the principle" i said he didn't say a word the hole time.

After a couple minutes he spoke up "why didn't you tell me your cousin was the principle" he asked i thought about it for a while. Why didn't i tell them cause if i did they would of stop a long time ago but thats in the past "i don't know why I didn't tell you guys" i said. We got to the parking lot at school and we walked around for Zayn's car an we finally found it. We got in the car and we drove off. It was silent for half of the ride but he finally turned on the radio. "Hey jasmine what would you think if i tried out for the xfactor?" He asked "zayn that would be awesome plus you have a good singing voice" I said "thanks cause I've been thinking about it but now I know for sure" he said smiling.

On the radio it was the top 5 songs of the day and i usually hear my favorite song which is treasure by bruno mars. The Next song was my favorite song ever and it was treasure and i started singing along

Gimme your gimme your attention baby, i gotta tell you something about yourself, your wonderful, flawless ooo your a sexy lady but your walking around here like you wanna be someone else,

Ooo whoa i know you don't know this but your fine so fine ooo whoa oh girl im going to show when your mine oh mine, treasure that is what you are, honey your my golden star, you can make my wish come true, if you let me treasure , if you let me treasure you you youuuu.

I was singing along and zayn was too even tho he didn't know the words. The song ended when we arrived at his house, his parents went home nor his sisters. We got out the car and he opened the door, ive never been in his house before but right now its beautiful. "You want anything to drink" he asked "just a water please" i said. I walked over to the couch and sat down and turned on tv the movie the rise of the planet of the apes was on and i remember this is what me and my dad watched when he didn't turn into a drunk.

I missed the days me and my family were together, but those days are gone bye but at least i have friends who care for me and a wonderful boyfriend taking care of me, they are my family but i hope what my dad told me isn't true that my mom is dead. I wanna find her so i can meet her and ask her a bunch of questions like why did she leave.

"Here you go" zayn said handing me my water "thanks" i said smiling. "Hey zayn would you think i can stay here for one night" i asked "yeah you can my mom loves you ever since we were kids" he said and he was right when we were little se use to have me over all the time with zayn.

Louis pov

Seeing jasmine today was awkward and weird, cause i had Eleanor and she had zayn. But I could tell zayn was mad cause him and the rest of the boys never did like Eleanor. They said she was just using me and they were right but still i never left her. When they left we went back to the lunch room, i saw the boys laughing and such. We walked over "hey guys" i said they looked up and there smile went away "hey" they said. After 5 minutes the bell ranged and everyone went to there classes, for me it was P.E. today we had to run a mile and i remember jasmine always ran really fast and was like the first one to finish.

Why am i thinking about jasmine gosh i have Eleanor think about her. I started running and every person that passed me i saw jasmine. Maybe i do like her still but i can't she hurt me but maybe i can forgive her and we can be friends.

__________________________

Sorry for not updating in a while i had lots of things to do but from now on i will try to update every day! Thanks for reading and hope you like this chapter!

Bye people!

Xx jazzy xX